Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 15, 2014
7:22:44 PM
Does ATT have a walk-in office so I can prove that I've paid my bill?

Last August, I mistakenly made a $135.63 online payment to an my old DLS ATT account.  It should have gone to my unverse account. ATT debited my checking account, but they still can't find my payment. So my uverse account has been in arrears -$135.63.  Customer service asked me to fax the bank transmittal to 866-370-1060 as proof of payment.  We have sent it THREE times.  According to my bank, "Cindy in Cash Ops" moved payment to correct account on Dec. 16. But my bill still has not been credited.  ATT has cut off my service twice and and is theatening to do it again. I always pay my bills on time and have perfect credit rating.  

I've given up trying to resolve this over the phone.  I know ATT has offices in Austin Texas.  Does anybody know a physical addess where I can go there in person with documentation and prove that I've paid my Ausgut 2013 bill?

Thanks!

Last August, I mistakenly made a $135.63 online payment to an my old DLS ATT account.  It should have gone to my unverse account. ATT debited my checking account, but they still can't find my payment. So my uverse account has been in arrears -$135.63.  Customer service asked me to fax the bank transmittal to 866-370-1060 as proof of payment.  We have sent it THREE times.  According to my bank, "Cindy in Cash Ops" moved payment to correct account on Dec. 16. But my bill still has not been credited.  ATT has cut off my service twice and and is theatening to do it again. I always pay my bills on time and have perfect credit rating.  

I've given up trying to resolve this over the phone.  I know ATT has offices in Austin Texas.  Does anybody know a physical addess where I can go there in person with documentation and prove that I've paid my Ausgut 2013 bill?

Thanks!

Does ATT have a walk-in office so I can prove that I've paid my bill?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2014 3:43:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Steaphan32 wrote:

Thanks!

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Steaphan32 wrote:

Thanks!

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Does ATT have a walk-in office so I can prove that I've paid my bill?

2 of 7 (731 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2014 4:45:34 PM
(0)
Tutor
I sent a PM to customer care yesterday. Haven't heard back so far.

Thanks

Thanks

3 of 7 (688 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2014 3:08:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Steaphan32 wrote:

Thanks

You will generally hear back within 2 business days. Since you posted on a Saturday, that would be Tuesday.

Steaphan32 wrote:

Thanks

You will generally hear back within 2 business days. Since you posted on a Saturday, that would be Tuesday.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (669 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2014 3:37:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Steaphan32 wrote:

Thanks!

Walk in to any AT&T store?  http://www.att.com/maps/store-locator.html#fbid=atK5NdFdF1p

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Steaphan32 wrote:

Thanks!

Walk in to any AT&T store?  http://www.att.com/maps/store-locator.html#fbid=atK5NdFdF1p

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

5 of 7 (666 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2014 4:43:02 PM
(0)
Tutor
I'll try going to one of the AT&T stores...wasn't sure they dealt with u-verse billing issues. It will be a relief talking to someone in person rather than the ATT robot voice.
I'll try going to one of the AT&T stores...wasn't sure they dealt with u-verse billing issues. It will be a relief talking to someone in person rather than the ATT robot voice.

6 of 7 (631 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2014 6:13:53 PM
(0)
Tutor

Update: I was contacted by an ATT rep and my account has been adjusted as requested.

Update: I was contacted by an ATT rep and my account has been adjusted as requested.

7 of 7 (536 Views)