Do i qualify for the 4HD profile

Voyager

Do i qualify for the 4HD profile

My profile does not currently support 4HD. I'm not on a pair bond install. Would i qualify for the 4HD profile with these stats? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Message 1 of 6 (399 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Do i qualify for the 4HD profile

You do not qualify for the 4HD profile.  Your max user rate is 27 Mbps.  Your line cannot support the 32 Mbps profile require for the 4HD profile.  In fact, with your max user, your should not be on your current 25 Mbps profile.  Are you currently experiencing any freezing or pixilation issues with your system?

Message 2 of 6 (393 Views)
Voyager

I haven't encountered one system freeze in the 6 months that I've had it. Keep In mind this is a brand new house with all brand new wiring.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 6 (390 Views)
Expert

baronen2 wrote:
I haven't encountered one system freeze in the 6 months that I've had it. Keep In mind this is a brand new house with all brand new wiring.

Sent from my iPhone

The wiring would not matter.  It's simply a bandwidth issue.  

Message 4 of 6 (380 Views)
Voyager

Should I have a tech look at this? I'm getting the 18megabit internet consistently and it never freezes. Are these numbers accurate you think?
Message 5 of 6 (345 Views)
Employee

Hello baronen2,

We have tested your service and verified the ability to upgrade your profile to a 32/5mbps profile. I'm sorry we were not able to make the changes. I have sent you a private message with specific details regarding this request.

Thank You,

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (308 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.