Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 5, 2013
10:45:44 PM
View profile
Do i qualify for the 4HD profile

My profile does not currently support 4HD. I'm not on a pair bond install. Would i qualify for the 4HD profile with these stats? Thanks in advance for any advice!

My profile does not currently support 4HD. I'm not on a pair bond install. Would i qualify for the 4HD profile with these stats? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Do i qualify for the 4HD profile

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2013 11:10:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You do not qualify for the 4HD profile.  Your max user rate is 27 Mbps.  Your line cannot support the 32 Mbps profile require for the 4HD profile.  In fact, with your max user, your should not be on your current 25 Mbps profile.  Are you currently experiencing any freezing or pixilation issues with your system?

You do not qualify for the 4HD profile.  Your max user rate is 27 Mbps.  Your line cannot support the 32 Mbps profile require for the 4HD profile.  In fact, with your max user, your should not be on your current 25 Mbps profile.  Are you currently experiencing any freezing or pixilation issues with your system?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Do i qualify for the 4HD profile

2 of 6 (316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2013 11:13:30 PM
(0)
Voyager
I haven't encountered one system freeze in the 6 months that I've had it. Keep In mind this is a brand new house with all brand new wiring.

Sent from my iPhone
I haven't encountered one system freeze in the 6 months that I've had it. Keep In mind this is a brand new house with all brand new wiring.

Sent from my iPhone

3 of 6 (313 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2013 11:53:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

baronen2 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

The wiring would not matter.  It's simply a bandwidth issue.  

baronen2 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

The wiring would not matter.  It's simply a bandwidth issue.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (303 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2013 7:56:22 AM
(0)
Voyager
Should I have a tech look at this? I'm getting the 18megabit internet consistently and it never freezes. Are these numbers accurate you think?
Should I have a tech look at this? I'm getting the 18megabit internet consistently and it never freezes. Are these numbers accurate you think?

5 of 6 (268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2013 2:09:32 PM
(0)
Employee

Hello baronen2,

We have tested your service and verified the ability to upgrade your profile to a 32/5mbps profile. I'm sorry we were not able to make the changes. I have sent you a private message with specific details regarding this request.

Thank You,

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello baronen2,

We have tested your service and verified the ability to upgrade your profile to a 32/5mbps profile. I'm sorry we were not able to make the changes. I have sent you a private message with specific details regarding this request.

Thank You,

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (231 Views)