Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 17, 2013
9:56:46 AM
View profile
Dissatisfied customer. Uverse not working- AGAIN.

I am writing today from my phone since my uverse internet and TV are once again , for third time in 6 months, not working. It is absolutely ridiculous that the equipment keeps failing. I have had my entire house required 2 times already (Which did not fix the original problem at all).Then, now just 3 months later, nothing works. Repairman came and said it wasn't the modem after all and was a problemish at outside wiring. So now I sit again for a few more hours waiting for outside repairman to come and fix that. All the while, another wasted day. I can not do any work-'no internet to telecommute. All this while still paying upwards of $200 a month to this company who can't even give me working equipment. Anyone else have such low opinion of uverse. Not sure what company to change to for these services......

I am writing today from my phone since my uverse internet and TV are once again , for third time in 6 months, not working. It is absolutely ridiculous that the equipment keeps failing. I have had my entire house required 2 times already (Which did not fix the original problem at all).Then, now just 3 months later, nothing works. Repairman came and said it wasn't the modem after all and was a problemish at outside wiring. So now I sit again for a few more hours waiting for outside repairman to come and fix that. All the while, another wasted day. I can not do any work-'no internet to telecommute. All this while still paying upwards of $200 a month to this company who can't even give me working equipment. Anyone else have such low opinion of uverse. Not sure what company to change to for these services......

Dissatisfied customer. Uverse not working- AGAIN.

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 11:37:11 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Danatra!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear that your U-verse services are down. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with our U-verse technical experts.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Danatra!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear that your U-verse services are down. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with our U-verse technical experts.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Dissatisfied customer. Uverse not working- AGAIN.

2 of 7 (394 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 3:03:23 PM
(0)
Tutor
It gets worse and worse! Worst tech support ever.! After 2 techs visited today and I don't even know how many calls to tech support, problem is not fixed. Now, when trying to get yet another tech to come to the house tonight, dispatch problems are preventing and probably won't get a fix tonight either. As much as I hate comcast- I even banned their tech from my property years back- this is nothing compared to the difficulties I am having with my uverse service for the last 6 months. Deplorable. I hope I find a venue to reach many more people so they don't subject themselves to this low grade service. Absolutely horrible!
It gets worse and worse! Worst tech support ever.! After 2 techs visited today and I don't even know how many calls to tech support, problem is not fixed. Now, when trying to get yet another tech to come to the house tonight, dispatch problems are preventing and probably won't get a fix tonight either. As much as I hate comcast- I even banned their tech from my property years back- this is nothing compared to the difficulties I am having with my uverse service for the last 6 months. Deplorable. I hope I find a venue to reach many more people so they don't subject themselves to this low grade service. Absolutely horrible!

3 of 7 (375 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2013 1:40:28 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello again!

Have you had a chance to use the link I provided to send us a message? If not, I strongly encourage you to do so.

This is not the same Customer Care you've worked with over the phone. This team is dedicated to handling escalations from the forums.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello again!

Have you had a chance to use the link I provided to send us a message? If not, I strongly encourage you to do so.

This is not the same Customer Care you've worked with over the phone. This team is dedicated to handling escalations from the forums.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 7 (350 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2013 2:19:00 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi Danatra,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to get this resolved.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi Danatra,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to get this resolved.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

5 of 7 (347 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 29, 2013 8:29:00 AM
(0)
Contributor

We too are DISSATISFIED with ATT.  4 out of 6 tvs would not hold a signal. A tech came out yesterday (over 1 hour late).  After 2 hours of changing out cables and doing something with the phone line, they seemed to be working. 2 hours later the same 4 tvs went out again!! At about 10:45pm we called tech support.  They were unable to get the tvs working and said they couldn't get anyone out until monday.  She said that since the tech who came out left his number, we could call him, provide the tkt number and if he worked on Sunday (today) he could move the tkt to himself and come out.  Of course we haven't received a phone call and after calling tech support again, no one can come out until Monday b/t 12-4.  This is the 2nd time in about 7 months that we have had an issue with the equipment.  The customer service sucks and I pay over $200 a mth.  Google fiber is coming to our area and I plan on switching to anything but ATT. I will also be canceling my cell service just because I am upset about the lack of service I am receiving with U-verse.  That's over $200 mth also.  Waiting for crappy service for 2 days won't happen again for us. I plan on cancelling as soon as I can.

We too are DISSATISFIED with ATT.  4 out of 6 tvs would not hold a signal. A tech came out yesterday (over 1 hour late).  After 2 hours of changing out cables and doing something with the phone line, they seemed to be working. 2 hours later the same 4 tvs went out again!! At about 10:45pm we called tech support.  They were unable to get the tvs working and said they couldn't get anyone out until monday.  She said that since the tech who came out left his number, we could call him, provide the tkt number and if he worked on Sunday (today) he could move the tkt to himself and come out.  Of course we haven't received a phone call and after calling tech support again, no one can come out until Monday b/t 12-4.  This is the 2nd time in about 7 months that we have had an issue with the equipment.  The customer service sucks and I pay over $200 a mth.  Google fiber is coming to our area and I plan on switching to anything but ATT. I will also be canceling my cell service just because I am upset about the lack of service I am receiving with U-verse.  That's over $200 mth also.  Waiting for crappy service for 2 days won't happen again for us. I plan on cancelling as soon as I can.

6 of 7 (269 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 29, 2013 10:43:04 PM
(0)
Employee
Capsky21, based on posts, suspect all 4 TVs are on coax...the RG HOMEHPNA light is off.
Try factory resetting RG, this is unplug at back of RG, depress button by power connection while plugging power cord in.

If problem with RG this should bring it back, if problems return then flaky RG needing to be replaced.. can call or chat. To schedulereplacement via direct ship or tech visit.

The two TVs that are working suspect either wireless using WAP or Ethernet cable connected

Capsky21, based on posts, suspect all 4 TVs are on coax...the RG HOMEHPNA light is off.
Try factory resetting RG, this is unplug at back of RG, depress button by power connection while plugging power cord in.

If problem with RG this should bring it back, if problems return then flaky RG needing to be replaced.. can call or chat. To schedulereplacement via direct ship or tech visit.

The two TVs that are working suspect either wireless using WAP or Ethernet cable connected

7 of 7 (239 Views)