Dissatisfied customer. Uverse not working- AGAIN.

Tutor

Dissatisfied customer. Uverse not working- AGAIN.

I am writing today from my phone since my uverse internet and TV are once again , for third time in 6 months, not working. It is absolutely ridiculous that the equipment keeps failing. I have had my entire house required 2 times already (Which did not fix the original problem at all).Then, now just 3 months later, nothing works. Repairman came and said it wasn't the modem after all and was a problemish at outside wiring. So now I sit again for a few more hours waiting for outside repairman to come and fix that. All the while, another wasted day. I can not do any work-'no internet to telecommute. All this while still paying upwards of $200 a month to this company who can't even give me working equipment. Anyone else have such low opinion of uverse. Not sure what company to change to for these services......

Message 1 of 7 (496 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Dissatisfied customer. Uverse not working- AGAIN.

Hello, Danatra!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear that your U-verse services are down. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with our U-verse technical experts.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7 (486 Views)
Tutor

It gets worse and worse! Worst tech support ever.! After 2 techs visited today and I don't even know how many calls to tech support, problem is not fixed. Now, when trying to get yet another tech to come to the house tonight, dispatch problems are preventing and probably won't get a fix tonight either. As much as I hate comcast- I even banned their tech from my property years back- this is nothing compared to the difficulties I am having with my uverse service for the last 6 months. Deplorable. I hope I find a venue to reach many more people so they don't subject themselves to this low grade service. Absolutely horrible!
Message 3 of 7 (467 Views)
Community Manager

Hello again!

Have you had a chance to use the link I provided to send us a message? If not, I strongly encourage you to do so.

This is not the same Customer Care you've worked with over the phone. This team is dedicated to handling escalations from the forums.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 7 (442 Views)
Community Support

Hi Danatra,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to get this resolved.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
Message 5 of 7 (439 Views)
Contributor

We too are DISSATISFIED with ATT.  4 out of 6 tvs would not hold a signal. A tech came out yesterday (over 1 hour late).  After 2 hours of changing out cables and doing something with the phone line, they seemed to be working. 2 hours later the same 4 tvs went out again!! At about 10:45pm we called tech support.  They were unable to get the tvs working and said they couldn't get anyone out until monday.  She said that since the tech who came out left his number, we could call him, provide the tkt number and if he worked on Sunday (today) he could move the tkt to himself and come out.  Of course we haven't received a phone call and after calling tech support again, no one can come out until Monday b/t 12-4.  This is the 2nd time in about 7 months that we have had an issue with the equipment.  The customer service sucks and I pay over $200 a mth.  Google fiber is coming to our area and I plan on switching to anything but ATT. I will also be canceling my cell service just because I am upset about the lack of service I am receiving with U-verse.  That's over $200 mth also.  Waiting for crappy service for 2 days won't happen again for us. I plan on cancelling as soon as I can.

Message 6 of 7 (361 Views)
Employee

Capsky21, based on posts, suspect all 4 TVs are on coax...the RG HOMEHPNA light is off.
Try factory resetting RG, this is unplug at back of RG, depress button by power connection while plugging power cord in.

If problem with RG this should bring it back, if problems return then flaky RG needing to be replaced.. can call or chat. To schedulereplacement via direct ship or tech visit.

The two TVs that are working suspect either wireless using WAP or Ethernet cable connected

Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 7 (331 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.