Dissappointed customer!

Contributor

Dissappointed customer!

I am from Birmingham, Alabama and I woudl like to know if there is a centralized location where complaints can be lauched for install no shows and poor customer service.

Message 1 of 3 (381 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Dissappointed customer!

This would be a place to start:

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

If they can't help you they can get you to whomever can.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Dissappointed customer!

Hi beezworld,

We have received your message and would be glad to assist you with everything. We greatly apologize about all the issues you have encountered and will do our best to make sure everything gets addressed.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.