Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 14, 2013
7:48:27 PM
Disney Jr. isn't included in Kids HD channel shortcuts

I just switched from Comcast to U-Verse yesterday and we've been really enjoying having Disney Jr. for my daughter. One thing annoys me, though. The channel shortcuts menu is amazingly helpful, but it doesn't include all channels within those channel sections. For example, Kids HD doesn't include channel 1306 - Disney Jr.

I just switched from Comcast to U-Verse yesterday and we've been really enjoying having Disney Jr. for my daughter. One thing annoys me, though. The channel shortcuts menu is amazingly helpful, but it doesn't include all channels within those channel sections. For example, Kids HD doesn't include channel 1306 - Disney Jr.

Disney Jr. isn't included in Kids HD channel shortcuts

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 5:09:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

According to the U-verse channel line up web site it shows channel 1306 standard with U450 package and optional for U300 and U200.  To activate 1306 on those packages it says you much purchase the HD Premium Tier for $10 a month.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

According to the U-verse channel line up web site it shows channel 1306 standard with U450 package and optional for U300 and U200.  To activate 1306 on those packages it says you much purchase the HD Premium Tier for $10 a month.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Disney Jr. isn't included in Kids HD channel shortcuts

2 of 6 (462 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 5:39:37 AM
(0)
Tutor
But I pay for the HD fee and the other Disney channels show up with the Kids HD shortcut, just not Nick Jr. All 3 says they require the HD tier which I pay for. So I would think that if one showed up with that shortcut then all would. I can manually go to 1306, it just doesn't show up with the Kids HD menu shortcut.
But I pay for the HD fee and the other Disney channels show up with the Kids HD shortcut, just not Nick Jr. All 3 says they require the HD tier which I pay for. So I would think that if one showed up with that shortcut then all would. I can manually go to 1306, it just doesn't show up with the Kids HD menu shortcut.

3 of 6 (445 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 6:09:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The OP isn't saying that he does not get Disney Junior HD.  He is referring to the fact that that channel is not listed on the Kids HD channel shortcut (MENU > Channel Shortcuts > HD Channels > Kids HD).  I also don't see it listed there.

The OP isn't saying that he does not get Disney Junior HD.  He is referring to the fact that that channel is not listed on the Kids HD channel shortcut (MENU > Channel Shortcuts > HD Channels > Kids HD).  I also don't see it listed there.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (432 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 6:12:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Ah ha!!  I guess I should read closer.  I hadn't had my morning coffee yet!!

Ah ha!!  I guess I should read closer.  I hadn't had my morning coffee yet!!

5 of 6 (427 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 12:20:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

That seems like too many steps for me, easier to either a) type the number in, go b) go to the guide and start at 1300.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

That seems like too many steps for me, easier to either a) type the number in, go b) go to the guide and start at 1300.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

6 of 6 (378 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments