Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 15, 2014
2:24:00 PM
View profile
Disney Family Movies free preview this week

Disney Family movies (a VOD subscription channel) is avaliable this week with their free preview.

The free preview ends on Janurary 20th.

http://www.dadt.com/dfm/

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

Disney Family movies (a VOD subscription channel) is avaliable this week with their free preview.

The free preview ends on Janurary 20th.

http://www.dadt.com/dfm/

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Disney Family Movies free preview this week

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 2:38:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

More details/instructions and the current On Demand coupon list.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB423545

More details/instructions and the current On Demand coupon list.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB423545

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Disney Family Movies free preview this week

2 of 5 (513 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 3:07:25 PM
(0)
Scholar

I wounder how much longer Disney Family Movies sticks around when Netflix officaly take over the Disney libary in 2016 .

I wounder how much longer Disney Family Movies sticks around when Netflix officaly take over the Disney libary in 2016 .

3 of 5 (504 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2014 9:01:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

rt123 wrote:

I think "takes over the Disney library" is too strong a paraphrase.  "Get's Starz's distribution rights" is the better description.  I could see that cessation of the Disney Family Movies could have been part of the package brokered with Netflix, but I sort of doubt Disney would have gone for that.

rt123 wrote:

I think "takes over the Disney library" is too strong a paraphrase.  "Get's Starz's distribution rights" is the better description.  I could see that cessation of the Disney Family Movies could have been part of the package brokered with Netflix, but I sort of doubt Disney would have gone for that.

4 of 5 (459 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2014 1:01:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I doubt that it will go away. DFM showcases more older movies than newer ones. I don't currenlty have a Netflix account but I'm sure some of the movies found on DFM right now can be watched on Netflix today.

-------

I doubt that it will go away. DFM showcases more older movies than newer ones. I don't currenlty have a Netflix account but I'm sure some of the movies found on DFM right now can be watched on Netflix today.

-------

5 of 5 (436 Views)