Disconnected or Hung Up On - at closing time

Contributor

Disconnected or Hung Up On - at closing time

Anyone else get "disconnected" or hung up on while on hold at closing time by customer service?

I ordered SHO last night via internet, and after 12 hours it still didnt show up in our guide. I called and was told to wait and that the order did not go through. Quarter to closing time we called to resolve the issue so that the additional service of SHO would be added to our service. My husband was put on hold and either hung up on or disconnected at 7:00pm (closing time.) We then tried to reorder Showtime via remote control on the tv. It showed up 30 minutes later. I am still upset about being hung up on.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Disconnected or Hung Up On - at closing time

Hello babyslowsky,

I apologize about your experience to upgrade your TV package. I understand you were able to resolve this by submitting your order online. If you have any additional issues I will be glad to help. If you encounter an issue with an order you place in the future, I recommend checking the U-verse Order Status tool to find out more information about an order.

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Disconnected or Hung Up On - at closing time

Hello, babyslowsky!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our phone reps. If there's anything we can do, please let us know by clicking here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support