Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 3, 2014
9:45:10 AM
View profile
Direct Email Address....?

Dear AT&T,

I guess it’s time for us to part ways I am sorry to say.  My husband and I have been with you nearly thirty years.  Add the time my grandmother and parents worked many long hours, remained loyal through all the many changes, and continued to hold company stock our relationship has been well over forty plus years.  We started with a plan that we could well afford and at one time had all of our children on it and could still afford the monthly bill.  Last month our bill for two phones was over a hundred and seventy dollars.  So instead of rewarding us for being loyal customers we are quickly being forced to locate another company who rates we can afford even if the service may not be the quality we are use to. Our bill keeps going up and up. I spend several hours on the phone a year with customer service to get our bill to some reasonable level only to have it change a few months later. Upgrading phones is a nightmare each and every time we do it.  I would think you would want to take care of those long time customers instead of taking advantage.  So unless things change we will be taking our phones, our internet, our cable, our friends and family, and our loyalty to someone else. 

Sincerely yours,

Grammy

Dear AT&T,

I guess it’s time for us to part ways I am sorry to say.  My husband and I have been with you nearly thirty years.  Add the time my grandmother and parents worked many long hours, remained loyal through all the many changes, and continued to hold company stock our relationship has been well over forty plus years.  We started with a plan that we could well afford and at one time had all of our children on it and could still afford the monthly bill.  Last month our bill for two phones was over a hundred and seventy dollars.  So instead of rewarding us for being loyal customers we are quickly being forced to locate another company who rates we can afford even if the service may not be the quality we are use to. Our bill keeps going up and up. I spend several hours on the phone a year with customer service to get our bill to some reasonable level only to have it change a few months later. Upgrading phones is a nightmare each and every time we do it.  I would think you would want to take care of those long time customers instead of taking advantage.  So unless things change we will be taking our phones, our internet, our cable, our friends and family, and our loyalty to someone else. 

Sincerely yours,

Grammy

Direct Email Address....?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2014 10:33:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

mominzion wrote:

Dear AT&T,

Sincerely yours,

Grammy

If you are talking U-Verse - your bill will not go up "every month."  So, I am a little cloudy on your post.  You are writing this in the U-Verse forum but mention wireless phones - again this is a bit oidd.  At any rate, all you need to do is send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

mominzion wrote:

Dear AT&T,

Sincerely yours,

Grammy

If you are talking U-Verse - your bill will not go up "every month."  So, I am a little cloudy on your post.  You are writing this in the U-Verse forum but mention wireless phones - again this is a bit oidd.  At any rate, all you need to do is send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Direct Email Address....?

2 of 2 (112 Views)