Dead Pace 5031NV blinks '1 5' on power LED

Contributor

Dead Pace 5031NV blinks '1 5' on power LED

My pace modem was functioning erratically since install 2 months ago.

Last night it froze up, shut down the wifi, ethernet ports and phone but still had all green lights on face.

Disconnected power for 30 seconds and resonnected.   Power light started blinking and thought it was booting so I went to bed.

Awoke and it was still just blinking the power light.

Unplugged it again and watched and it starts to wake up, then was blinking out what seemed to be codes.  Initiallly looked like 5 or 6 different codes but I couldn't write them down at the time, no pen. 

When I got a pen, power cycled the modem and now get just one code, 1-5

R (RG) G   G G G G G

this code repeats

Prior codes seemed to be several different ones before it settled into this constant 1 5 cycle.

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Dead Pace 5031NV blinks '1 5' on power LED

Hello, billheckel!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your modem. If you don't mind, please click here to send a private message to our U-verse experts.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: Dead Pace 5031NV blinks '1 5' on power LED

Hi @billheckel 

We have received your Private Message and we'll be glad to assist you! Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support