I've started having issues with my boxes today. After playing around with it, I figured out that my two wired, non-DVR receivers are crashing whenever they try to connect to the DVR receiver. If I unplug the DVR box, my receivers work fine. As soon as I plug in the DVR receive and it is fully on, the other boxes continually reboot until I unplug the DVR box again.
Interestingly, my wireless box doesn't seem to have a problem. I've checked all of the connections to make sure they are tight. My DVR and Wireless are newer boxes and my other two boxes are older.
1) Unplug all receivers from power including the DVR.
2) Unplug the AT&T router from power.
3) Plug the router back in and let it come up completely (all green lights)
4) Plug in the DVR and let it come up until you have a picture on the TV connected to it
5) Plug in the remainder of the receivers.
Test for proper operation.
"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution. This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.