DONT violate your customers privacy, as they already pay you a lot of money

Highlighted

DONT violate your customers privacy, as they already pay you a lot of money

http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/05/att-considers-selling-your-browsing-history-location-and-more-to-ad...

I must say, it is pretty nafarious to amend this into your privacy policy.  Especially when I have to find out about it through the tech media...

Stop being evil and just make money by providing a quality service to your customers instead of looking to milk them (and their data) for any dollar you can.

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)
Community Support

Re: DONT violate your customers privacy, as they already pay you a lot of money

Thanks  for your post upsetInFL-3, I understand your concerns. However, keep in mind you can opt out by visiting cmpchoice , adworks mobile optout, or by calling 866.344.9850. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.