DONT GET UVERSE!

DONT GET UVERSE!

If any of you are considering getting u-verse...DONT!  We were promised one price duing the initial call.  The bill came it was about twice as high.  We called back and was told they cold not do that price and gave us another price.  We agreed.  Thebill came, it was higher.  We called back, it was lowered.  Bill came, it was higher.  Signal goes out occasionally on TV.  Computer goes out occasionally.  Support is hard to get ahold of.  Even GETTING rid of u-verse is hard.  We are told one thing, then something else happens.  Ive been trying to get rid of u-verse for over a week now.   LOUSY SERVICE!

Message 1 of 7 (493 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: DONT GET UVERSE!

Thank you for your unsolicited advice.  I shall call tomorrow and cancel.  Smiley Frustrated

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (467 Views)
ACE - Master

skeeter I'm going to beat you....I'm on the phone right now cancelling.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7 (463 Views)
Community Manager

Hello speedygon1, welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry you've been having so many issues with your service, please let our team try to help you. Our managers are very good and will do everything they can to assist you with anything you might need. Please send us a private message by clicking here, include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 7 (451 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Uverse is a exce;;ent service. Soory you had problems but all services have problems for some.

Message 5 of 7 (440 Views)

I shall call tomorrow and cancel the excellent service that I've had since 2009 since you said to not get UVerse. Thank you for setting me straight in my ways

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 6 of 7 (376 Views)
Highlighted

I'm way ahead of you guys. I canceled mine 4 years ago, and for good measure I moved to a place (three blocks away) where Uverse was not going to be available for at least another 6 years.Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 7 of 7 (292 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.