Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 21, 2014
4:56:08 PM
View profile
DEBUG on tv screen.

I get a message on the side of the tv that says "debug."  How do I get rid of it?

I get a message on the side of the tv that says "debug."  How do I get rid of it?

DEBUG on tv screen.

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 21, 2014 5:07:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
DONNADOLPHINS - Disconnect the STB from the TV.

If it is still there, try a pul the plug reboot of theTV. If that does not work check the manual or call the mfgr.

If it goes away & returns on reconnect, try a pul the plug reboot of the STB. If that dies not work, call in for repair.
DONNADOLPHINS - Disconnect the STB from the TV.

If it is still there, try a pul the plug reboot of theTV. If that does not work check the manual or call the mfgr.

If it goes away & returns on reconnect, try a pul the plug reboot of the STB. If that dies not work, call in for repair.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: DEBUG on tv screen.

2 of 6 (1,804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 21, 2014 5:16:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

It's a TV issue, not a Uverse issue.

It's a TV issue, not a Uverse issue.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (1,798 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2014 4:23:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I agree.  It has nothing to do with U-verse.  It's the TV.

I agree.  It has nothing to do with U-verse.  It's the TV.

4 of 6 (1,685 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2014 4:58:16 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Beany on Mar 22, 2014 at 4:58:48 PM

I believe that rebooting your STB will fix that problem.

I believe that rebooting your STB will fix that problem.

[ Edited ]
5 of 6 (1,671 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2014 11:05:19 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hello... it IS NOT a TV issue....  please reboot your receiver by holding down the power button of the receiver.... when the screen goes black..release the power button... takes about 3-5 minutes to reset and the "debug" will disappear...

Hello... it IS NOT a TV issue....  please reboot your receiver by holding down the power button of the receiver.... when the screen goes black..release the power button... takes about 3-5 minutes to reset and the "debug" will disappear...

6 of 6 (1,302 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments