Customer service

Contributor

Customer service

Have been so frustrated with random customer service support & would love to have name & contact info for managers or directors who can make a decision or promise & ensure it is saved in ones database account. One rep quoted me a price & when my bill came it was different - no notes in my acct for proof. Have had uverse & phone since nov 27 & have had only problems & screw ups. My account is a disaster & I need 1 person to help get it straightened out for me & in their computer system. Help!! I feel like I'm still with comcast!
Message 1 of 3 (188 Views)
Employee

Re: Customer service

Send a PM to Uverse Customer Care, normally respond in 2 business days but with holidays middle of week for two weeks, expect longer time frame.

Include, name, account information, problem, contact phone number and best time to call.

See BeeBeeSA post here http://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-General-Care-and-Support/Why-does-my-Uverse-keep-dropping-out/m-p/3...
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Customer service

I agree with "My thoughts" post.  Send CC a PM and they will get in touch with you.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service.

Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.