Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 29, 2013
9:18:50 AM
View profile
Currently Unable to Process Your Order

I'm trying to change my UVerse TV package, and when I click on "Change Plan" it gives me the error message

"Currently Unable to Process Your Order

We're sorry. We're unable to process your order online at this time 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have agents available to provide details on exclusive online only offers and help place your U-verse order for you!

Please call 1-866-260-7364
Monday – Friday, 7 am – 9 pm Central Time
Saturday & Sunday, 7 am – 4 pm Central Time"

It has been doing this for a solid week now.  I never had an issue with changing plans online for two years prior.  I'll call if it's not resolved by Sunday, but I'm hoping it gets fixed so I can avoid that cruel fate.  Anyone else have this issue?

I'm trying to change my UVerse TV package, and when I click on "Change Plan" it gives me the error message

"Currently Unable to Process Your Order

We're sorry. We're unable to process your order online at this time 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have agents available to provide details on exclusive online only offers and help place your U-verse order for you!

Please call 1-866-260-7364
Monday – Friday, 7 am – 9 pm Central Time
Saturday & Sunday, 7 am – 4 pm Central Time"

It has been doing this for a solid week now.  I never had an issue with changing plans online for two years prior.  I'll call if it's not resolved by Sunday, but I'm hoping it gets fixed so I can avoid that cruel fate.  Anyone else have this issue?

Currently Unable to Process Your Order

7 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2013 4:20:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by Darknessrise on Mar 29, 2013 at 4:20:57 PM

Try again later because sometimes it may be down or buggy. Also, if you have something such as an order pending then it won't let you change your plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

Try again later because sometimes it may be down or buggy. Also, if you have something such as an order pending then it won't let you change your plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Currently Unable to Process Your Order

[ Edited ]
2 of 8 (1,166 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2013 1:33:55 PM
(0)
Tutor

Well, still not working.  Guess I'll call tomorrow.

Well, still not working.  Guess I'll call tomorrow.

3 of 8 (1,147 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2013 2:08:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You can also send a pm to ATT Customer Care also.  They will reply to you via PM as well.  So watch the blue envelope for message notification.

You can also send a pm to ATT Customer Care also.  They will reply to you via PM as well.  So watch the blue envelope for message notification.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 8 (1,142 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2013 3:02:31 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks I sent a PM.

Thanks I sent a PM.

5 of 8 (1,135 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2013 3:37:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by RCSMG on Mar 30, 2013 at 3:37:44 PM

Your welcome.  They should be in touch with you by Monday at the latest.  They will get the issue resolved.

Your welcome.  They should be in touch with you by Monday at the latest.  They will get the issue resolved.

[ Edited ]
6 of 8 (1,129 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 1, 2013 9:30:42 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi kbania2,

I received your PM. I called you and left a voice mail. I need to get more information. Please reply to my PM when you have a moment.

ATTChrisZ

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi kbania2,

I received your PM. I called you and left a voice mail. I need to get more information. Please reply to my PM when you have a moment.

ATTChrisZ

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

7 of 8 (1,080 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 1, 2014 1:33:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

I've got the exact same issue.  I'd LIKE to add services to my U-Verse, but for the last 2 weeks, I get an error whenever I try to make a change to my service.  Did a google search and this was the first hit, so I figured I'd throw in my "me too".

This is just crazy.

I've got the exact same issue.  I'd LIKE to add services to my U-Verse, but for the last 2 weeks, I get an error whenever I try to make a change to my service.  Did a google search and this was the first hit, so I figured I'd throw in my "me too".

This is just crazy.

8 of 8 (563 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments