Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 17, 2013
11:57:19 AM
Credit Process Online- pls help
Online i went through AT&T to set up a new contract/plan and what not. I pressed check out, it asked for my SSN and address, but no credit card info. (Im assuming because they're checking my credit first) I filled it out then after, it brought me back to the check out page.
So now do I wait for an email saying proceed or what??
Thanks a lot!
Online i went through AT&T to set up a new contract/plan and what not. I pressed check out, it asked for my SSN and address, but no credit card info. (Im assuming because they're checking my credit first) I filled it out then after, it brought me back to the check out page.
So now do I wait for an email saying proceed or what??
Thanks a lot!

Credit Process Online- pls help

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2013 8:26:00 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Swaglord!

Thanks for your post. If a deposit is required, the order will likely be placed on hold. However, if you are concerned about a deposit, I would recommend that you stop by any corporate-owned store to sign up for service.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Swaglord!

Thanks for your post. If a deposit is required, the order will likely be placed on hold. However, if you are concerned about a deposit, I would recommend that you stop by any corporate-owned store to sign up for service.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Credit Process Online- pls help

2 of 3 (382 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2013 9:05:54 AM
(0)
Tutor
Ok thank you. If i need to pay a deposit will i get notified or an email saying that?
Ok thank you. If i need to pay a deposit will i get notified or an email saying that?

Re: Credit Process Online- pls help

3 of 3 (379 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments