Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 15, 2013
4:34:40 AM
View profile
Creating folders in personal email account

This may be kind of silly, but does anyone know how to create folders in my email? I'm using an msn.com account on my ipad2. Thanks for any pointers.

This may be kind of silly, but does anyone know how to create folders in my email? I'm using an msn.com account on my ipad2. Thanks for any pointers.

Creating folders in personal email account

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2013 5:38:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Take a look at this:  http://ipadhelp.com/ipad-help-tips-tricks/how-to-add-folders-to-email-on-the-ipad/

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Creating folders in personal email account

2 of 3 (362 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2013 6:35:45 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you for the link. Looks like it might get me on the right track!

Thank you for the link. Looks like it might get me on the right track!

Re: Creating folders in personal email account

3 of 3 (349 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments