Constant UVerse and Internet freezing

Contributor

Constant UVerse and Internet freezing

This is the 3rd. tech appointment I have had in 2 days to attempt to fix the freezing problem with TV and Internet.  At this point I will be glad when the 2 year commitment is up and I can try some other service.  I am really at wits end.

Message 1 of 5 (463 Views)
ACE - Guru

Re: Constant UVerse and Internet freezing

I had the same issues at one point. It took a port swap to fix the problem. Has that been tried? Were the outside lines checked/

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)
ACE - Master

Spider50 wrote:

This is the 3rd. tech appointment I have had in 2 days to attempt to fix the freezing problem with TV and Internet.  At this point I will be glad when the 2 year commitment is up and I can try some other service.  I am really at wits end.

I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (393 Views)
Mentor

I had the same problem when we 1st installed U-verse. Our box outside had a hole that let water in causing the TV to freeze, technician fix it by covering the hole with silicon.
Message 4 of 5 (371 Views)
Community Support

@Spider50 ,

We're sorry to hear you've had such a hard time getting your issue resolved. Was the third technician able to assist?  Let us know. If you still need help, you can send us a private message here with your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached.  One of our managers will try to help.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (346 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.