Posted Sep 27, 2013
4:15:32 AM
Connection from outside home interface to inside of my house

Hello.  I can't find the thread that I posted regarding this subject.  I used to be a Sbcglobal "naked" DSL subscriber many years ago so I already have a phone connection from the outside interface to inside my house.

Does the U-verse Internet use the type of connection?  Or is it a fiber optic cable that now requires another drilling on the wall???

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hello.  I can't find the thread that I posted regarding this subject.  I used to be a Sbcglobal "naked" DSL subscriber many years ago so I already have a phone connection from the outside interface to inside my house.

Does the U-verse Internet use the type of connection?  Or is it a fiber optic cable that now requires another drilling on the wall???

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Connection from outside home interface to inside of my house

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 5:05:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
firefoxcrc - To see your posts click on your name. Fiber optic cable does not come into yur house. If a cable change is required it can usually be brought in through the existing hole.
firefoxcrc - To see your posts click on your name. Fiber optic cable does not come into yur house. If a cable change is required it can usually be brought in through the existing hole.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Connection from outside home interface to inside of my house

2 of 2 (374 Views)