Connecting my Pace 5031NV router and my Apple Airport Express

Contributor

Connecting my Pace 5031NV router and my Apple Airport Express

I just upgraded from DSL on a 2WIRE router to Uverse on the Pace 5031NV. I remember having to do something very specific to get the 2WIRE to work with my Airport Express.

I use a 1st Generation Airport Express Model No. A1084. I use it to play music on speakers in the other room. I don't need to extend my network in the house.

Can someone walk me through the steps I need to follow to configure these two? I can't figure it out. I really appreciate any help you can give me.

David

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Connecting my Pace 5031NV router and my Apple Airport Express

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks. I found out that the problem was with the software running my Airport Express. Though I will take a look at what you suggested as well. I am still having a problem linking the Airport Express to the Uverse wireless if there's a password set. It works only if there is no password...

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

I may have been giving instructions based on a bad understanding of what you're trying to do.

You want the AE to connect to the RG wirelessly?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support