Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 3, 2013
8:21:52 AM
Compliment to exceptional service!
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Dec 3, 2013 at 8:23:53 AM

Hi I called today concerning my U-Verse Internet service and I dealt with the representative Jackie G***. She was very accommodating and extremely friendly. What a wonderful employee. It is service like Jackie's that keeps me connected to AT&T. 

[Edited for Privacy]

Hi I called today concerning my U-Verse Internet service and I dealt with the representative Jackie G***. She was very accommodating and extremely friendly. What a wonderful employee. It is service like Jackie's that keeps me connected to AT&T. 

[Edited for Privacy]

Compliment to exceptional service!

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2013 8:26:50 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello tonyabeav,

Thank you so much for sharing! We love seeing this kind of feedback and will make sure Jackie's supervisor sees it too.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello tonyabeav,

Thank you so much for sharing! We love seeing this kind of feedback and will make sure Jackie's supervisor sees it too.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Compliment to exceptional service!

2 of 3 (312 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 9:35:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Thanks for the positive post.  If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to post them here in the forum.  There are plenty of people who are ready willing and able to offer you help in the forjm of information, suggestions, and resources.  Enjoy.

Thanks for the positive post.  If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to post them here in the forum.  There are plenty of people who are ready willing and able to offer you help in the forjm of information, suggestions, and resources.  Enjoy.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Compliment to exceptional service!

3 of 3 (271 Views)