Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 30, 2013
1:22:31 PM
View profile
Complete & utter dissatisfaction. Change t's to s's
I don't know how much more of a nightmare I need to go through with AT&T but I have SERIOUSLY had it. First off I called two weeks ago to see why DSL bill wrong. Told by rep can't do anything about it because discontinuing DSL but could get me Uverse with better speed low cost no activation or modem fees. I of course agreed. When modem arrives wait to 10:30 pm on day of activation. Doesn't work. Called customer service twice and spend over an hour on phone. Problem can't be resolved tech has to come. So no Internet over the weekend. Rep states give me $15 credit. Appt for Monday 8-12. I wait until 2:30. NO Rep! I have to call back to schedule appt AT&T did not keep. So another day without Internet. The problem? AT&T failed to switch my service on. Now I get bill and what do I see! I see a charge of $100 for modem, $50 activation fee, and charge of service starting on the 21st not 25th when actually got service without $15 credit anywhere. When I signed up I was told I had 30 day trial. This is probably a lie too. Do you think I should stay with you? Would you stay with a company that treated you this way? I have been a loyal AT&T Internet user for 3 years. Plus cell user. This is all going to change. I want some true service and I want it in writing so I don't get lied to anymore. Comcast offers me better speed and lower price. Should I give me my money? Probably less of a headache. I don't know what is wrong with the Internet service people but you need to get it together.
I don't know how much more of a nightmare I need to go through with AT&T but I have SERIOUSLY had it. First off I called two weeks ago to see why DSL bill wrong. Told by rep can't do anything about it because discontinuing DSL but could get me Uverse with better speed low cost no activation or modem fees. I of course agreed. When modem arrives wait to 10:30 pm on day of activation. Doesn't work. Called customer service twice and spend over an hour on phone. Problem can't be resolved tech has to come. So no Internet over the weekend. Rep states give me $15 credit. Appt for Monday 8-12. I wait until 2:30. NO Rep! I have to call back to schedule appt AT&T did not keep. So another day without Internet. The problem? AT&T failed to switch my service on. Now I get bill and what do I see! I see a charge of $100 for modem, $50 activation fee, and charge of service starting on the 21st not 25th when actually got service without $15 credit anywhere. When I signed up I was told I had 30 day trial. This is probably a lie too. Do you think I should stay with you? Would you stay with a company that treated you this way? I have been a loyal AT&T Internet user for 3 years. Plus cell user. This is all going to change. I want some true service and I want it in writing so I don't get lied to anymore. Comcast offers me better speed and lower price. Should I give me my money? Probably less of a headache. I don't know what is wrong with the Internet service people but you need to get it together.

Complete & utter dissatisfaction. Change t's to s's

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2013 6:36:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your internet/billing problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your internet/billing problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Complete & utter dissatisfaction. Change t's to s's

2 of 3 (704 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 2:40:53 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi jeonifer,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message. Thank you for sending it our direction, and we would be happy to help. One of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi jeonifer,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message. Thank you for sending it our direction, and we would be happy to help. One of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Re: Complete & utter dissatisfaction. Change t's to s's

3 of 3 (664 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments