Complaint and I am tired of being disconnected

Contributor

Complaint and I am tired of being disconnected

Today I found out (when my kids called me from a strange number) that yesterday the tech set us up with a new number. After 65 minutes and 3 people on the phone I was told it would be next Wednesday before I could have my old number. I was NEVER told this and furthermore no one gave us the new number. I asked to speak with a supervisor. Instead I was forwarded to a "this number is no longer in service" I called back. The new guy stated he was sorry and that was why they gather call back numbers which he verified 2 times. Of course when trying to research if an earlier time was possible he also disconnected me. Now I can no longer see straight and I am not calling again. I will be disconnecting within my 30 day trial unless someone can give me a really good reason to stay. It should NOT be this hard to try to do business with a company. (this on the heels of installation issues yesterday.) Two major issues in 24 hours does not make me feel good about Uverse AT ALL. If I had not been a loyal cell phone user I would not have even tried Uverse. It is appearing to be a major mistake.

Message 1 of 2 (270 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Complaint and I am tired of being disconnected

Hello, smcoyle5310!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience so far.

If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get this all sorted out for you right away. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. This is a dedicated team that will focus on getting your issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.