Comcast is cheaper!!!

Highlighted
Teacher

Comcast is cheaper!!!

I was on the Comcast website today and I found that the bundle internet and TV is alot cheaper!!! and these channels with Comcast are not just shop at home networks, the biggest difference is Comcast has the Economy internet that is $27.00

I think at&t is going the wrong direction with their prices, IPTV is not even close to have quality picture unless they run 100% fiber optic which at&t won't spend the money for.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 21
Expert

Re: Comcast is cheaper!!!

Please stop spamming the forum posting the same message.

Message 2 of 21
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

Please stop spamming the forum posting the same message.

Amen to that!!!

I get hit with their Xfinity offer weekly in the mail, I read it, see the ridiculous 2 Year Contract, what the price reverts too, and it goes straight in to the Trash can, 'nuff said.

Message 3 of 21
Professor

KCRoyals wrote:

Amen to that!!!

I get hit with their Xfinity offer weekly in the mail, I read it, see the ridiculous 2 Year Contract, what the price reverts too, and it goes straight in to the Trash can, 'nuff said.

Exactly.

Why would I want to subscribe to something that is "cheap?"

Would I drink "cheap" booze?  Spend time with "cheap" women?  What about sitting in "cheap" seats at a rock concert?

Message 4 of 21
Expert

From my experience Comcast is not cheaper in price, but definately lower in quality.  Why pay more for less?

Message 5 of 21

Bye. Have fun with Comcast bi-annual Price Hikes. Its Comcastic!

Message 6 of 21
Expert

How do I opt out of their mailings to Current Resident? Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 21
Professor

It is worth checking out

Message 8 of 21
Professor

Yes to all the above

kryptonite wrote:

KCRoyals wrote:

Amen to that!!!

Exactly.

Why would I want to subscribe to something that is "cheap?"

Would I drink "cheap" booze?  Spend time with "cheap" women?  What about sitting in "cheap" seats at a rock concert?

Message 9 of 21

flipstylemm wrote:

I was on the Comcast website today and I found that the bundle internet and TV is alot cheaper!!! and these channels with Comcast are not just shop at home networks, the biggest difference is Comcast has the Economy internet that is $27.00

1) I think at&t is going the wrong direction with their prices, IPTV is not even close to have 2) quality picture unless they 3) run 100% fiber optic which at&t won't spend the money for.

I would like to make a suggestion. If someone feels their current service, does not meet their needs or is not satisfying their expectations by #1, lowering their prices annually, #2, has better quality of service and #3, they feel thier current provide is to "cheap" to provide customers with FO, then WHY do you keep uv and not move on to a 1) Company that LOWERS their cost annually, 2) has a better picture and 3) gives you your signal over what is thought as a better service, then SWITCH! Don't wait, pick up that phone and get it in gear little mister!! The constant advertisement for comcast is not getting the job done.

This is a uv peer to peer forum. I don't think anyone wants to hear about comcast's latest bundle deal. I know I don't come here to read spam. Why is this type of advertisement allowed on a uv forum administrator?

DPR

(edited for spelling error)

Message 10 of 21
ACE - Master

I can not believe that a spammer marked this as a "solved" solution, unless someone else did it.  I have noticed lots of dubious thread postings lately and I'm sure that Wendy is aware of them.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 21

dhascall wrote:

I can not believe that a spammer marked this as a "solved" solution, unless someone else did it.  I have noticed lots of dubious thread postings lately and I'm sure that Wendy is aware of them.

Being new, I don't know, but only the person who creates the thread, can mark it as solved right?

Message 12 of 21
Expert

Other than the creator of the thread, the only others who could mark a thread as "Solved" would be the forum moderators.

Message 13 of 21
Expert

Its too bad there is no way to stop those Comcast sales reps from signing in to this site.  But I guess all is fair in love, war, and cable tv.Smiley Surprised

Message 14 of 21
ACE - Master

Somehow AT&T and/or Lithium were able to stop the Aiseesoft spammers so why not these other "trolls," for lack of a more suitable term?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 15 of 21
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support