Color Change for aviewer?

Color Change for aviewer?

I might be mistaken, but it looks like aviewer just moved up to Senior Czar--if so, congratulations!

docbombay

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 1 of 12 (1,188 Views)

Re: Color Change for aviewer?

Congrats

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 12 (1,156 Views)
ACE - Master

Congrats....Good job!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 12 (1,143 Views)
Expert

Congrats!

Message 4 of 12 (1,132 Views)
Expert

Congrats AV, keep up the good work.

Message 5 of 12 (1,122 Views)
Expert

Congrats!
Message 6 of 12 (1,118 Views)
Master

Congrats!

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 7 of 12 (1,109 Views)

Great going Aviewer. keep clobberin' the qwerty.Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 8 of 12 (1,095 Views)
Master

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 12 (1,079 Views)
Expert

Congrats, AV!  Sorry I'm late to the party; keep up the good work.

Message 10 of 12 (1,056 Views)
ACE - Expert

'gratz, aviewer!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 12 (1,036 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Congrats to the new Senior Czar aviewer, keep up the good work. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 12 of 12 (1,008 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support