College Football

Scholar

College Football

What channel will ESPN Goal Line be on i rememebr as part ESPN / Disney deal that was going to be avaiable  .

Message 1 of 24
Expert

Re: College Football

Hopefully, you should see it added this week.  My guess is channel 1610.

Message 2 of 24
Mentor

Wait, ESPN Goal Line as in ESPN Goal Line / Buzzer Beater? AKA the Redzone of college fotball and basketball? If so that is great news I did not know about. What a nice addition for U-Verse.
Message 3 of 24
Expert

Yes, it was announced back in January.

Message 4 of 24
Scholar

Ok thanks texasguy37 for the info .
Message 5 of 24
Mentor

it looks like it might be channel 1635 which is on my guide under the channel name PPVFB1.

Message 6 of 24
Expert

Lkrfan714 wrote:

it looks like it might be channel 1635 which is on my guide under the channel name PPVFB1.

Channel 1635 is a Pay Per View (PPV) channel.

Message 7 of 24
Mentor

Yeah the reason why I think that it might be the channel is because it says college football ppv.

Message 8 of 24
Highlighted
Guru

Ill take a guess at 1608

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 9 of 24
Expert

Lkrfan714 wrote:

Yeah the reason why I think that it might be the channel is because it says college football ppv.

That channel will be used for PPV games, just as it was last season, not ESPN Goal Line.

Message 10 of 24
Mentor

Oh I see, I wasn't a uverse subscriber last year so that's why I didn't know. Thanks for clearing it up!

Message 11 of 24

Well, no ESPN Goal Line! Why am I not surprised? Another U-Verse FAIL!
Message 12 of 24
Expert

codycooper864 wrote:
Well, no ESPN Goal Line! Why am I not surprised? Another U-Verse FAIL!

I'm kind of disappointed in this one too.  It was announced earlier in the year that it would be added as part of the new ESPN agreement.  I expected it to be up an running by the start of the season.

Message 13 of 24
Scholar

Sure its disappointing but i am not going to cry over it so much football being shown right now the bigger disappointment would be not to get the Pac 12 network .
Message 14 of 24

Sure Ryan, it's not a major deal really and we can all live without Goal Line in our TVs (and we have it online at Watch ESPN anyway). But it's the principle of the thing. U-Verse inked a deal to have this as a TV channel and now they don't have it. U-Verse is like my ex-girlfriend, breaking promises. That's never an appropriate way to operate. And speaking of the Pac-12 Network, i agree with you it's more important than Goal Line. But I won't really believe it's actually coming until I see it on the program guide. I think I have darn good reason to be skeptical.
Message 15 of 24
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support