Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 20, 2013
9:55:51 AM
View profile
Christmas/Holiday TV schedule

Here's a list of all the Christmas/Holiday movies starting with November 26. While there are a few on Hallmark/Hallmark Movie channel, it's a 2 day period just after Thanksgiving. The rest are on channels that UVerse has.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Here's a list of all the Christmas/Holiday movies starting with November 26. While there are a few on Hallmark/Hallmark Movie channel, it's a 2 day period just after Thanksgiving. The rest are on channels that UVerse has.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Christmas/Holiday TV schedule

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 10:42:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Nov 20, 2013 at 10:46:31 AM

oufanindallas wrote:

I know that the gist of your post is to say how unimportant that the Hallmark channels are but Hallmark isn't showing any Holiday movies after November 30th?  Are you sure? Smiley Tongue  What about "The Christmas Spirit," premiering on December 1st?  Or what about Help for the Holidays airing on Dec 3rd?  Surely you wouldn't think that Hallmark would stop showing Holiday movies after November 30th, right?   Seems like the list that you have (which is a good list and I will send it to my wife) never got populated for most channels, other than ABC/Lifetime (co-owned), after two weeks.  Obviously not a complete list.

oufanindallas wrote:

I know that the gist of your post is to say how unimportant that the Hallmark channels are but Hallmark isn't showing any Holiday movies after November 30th?  Are you sure? Smiley Tongue  What about "The Christmas Spirit," premiering on December 1st?  Or what about Help for the Holidays airing on Dec 3rd?  Surely you wouldn't think that Hallmark would stop showing Holiday movies after November 30th, right?   Seems like the list that you have (which is a good list and I will send it to my wife) never got populated for most channels, other than ABC/Lifetime (co-owned), after two weeks.  Obviously not a complete list.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Christmas/Holiday TV schedule

[ Edited ]
2 of 11 (1,839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 11:37:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Likely whoever was putting that list together didn't have access to the December Hallmark Schedule, but did the others.

Likely whoever was putting that list together didn't have access to the December Hallmark Schedule, but did the others.

3 of 11 (1,825 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 12:27:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Do the Toy Story movies count as Chirstmas holiday movies? Espcailly the Toy Story of Terror short that was made for Halloween?

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

Do the Toy Story movies count as Chirstmas holiday movies? Espcailly the Toy Story of Terror short that was made for Halloween?

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

4 of 11 (1,813 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 1:00:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by oufanindallas on Nov 20, 2013 at 1:02:15 PM

dhascall wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

Yes and no, I didn't create the list, I just published it for all to see.  It wasn't a dig at Hallmark, but it was to show that other channels besides Hallmark have Christmas movies.

dhascall wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

Yes and no, I didn't create the list, I just published it for all to see.  It wasn't a dig at Hallmark, but it was to show that other channels besides Hallmark have Christmas movies.

[ Edited ]
5 of 11 (1,809 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 2:26:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Nov 20, 2013 at 2:27:59 PM

Best Christmas movie of all times: "It's a Wonderful LIfe".

That's IT....no further discussion.  Smiley Very Happy

Best Christmas movie of all times: "It's a Wonderful LIfe".

That's IT....no further discussion.  Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
6 of 11 (1,781 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 2:31:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

It's a good one, Skeeter but I have kudo's to give to anyone who can find out the names of my two Christmas movies, that I mentioned above.

It's a good one, Skeeter but I have kudo's to give to anyone who can find out the names of my two Christmas movies, that I mentioned above.

7 of 11 (1,777 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 3:51:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by JefferMC on Nov 20, 2013 at 3:57:20 PM

dhascall wrote:

You didn't mention them "above," you mentioned them "over."  In the Hallmark Thread:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Where-is-the-Hallmark-Channel/m-p/3835101#M107977

And I listed what I think are likely candidates. Smiley Wink

dhascall wrote:

You didn't mention them "above," you mentioned them "over."  In the Hallmark Thread:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Where-is-the-Hallmark-Channel/m-p/3835101#M107977

And I listed what I think are likely candidates. Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
8 of 11 (1,762 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 7:38:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
NBC used to show "Wonderful Life" after the Thanksgiving Day dog show. They now opt for a replay of the parade. Smiley Sad
NBC used to show "Wonderful Life" after the Thanksgiving Day dog show. They now opt for a replay of the parade. Smiley Sad

9 of 11 (1,736 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2013 3:00:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

So  I did a little more digging since it was mentioned this one wasn't as complete.  Found a site dedicated to Christmas shows.  It has 26 pages of Christmas movies and TV shows so it seems to be a little more completed than the other one.  Here ya go.

So  I did a little more digging since it was mentioned this one wasn't as complete.  Found a site dedicated to Christmas shows.  It has 26 pages of Christmas movies and TV shows so it seems to be a little more completed than the other one.  Here ya go.

10 of 11 (1,703 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2013 8:24:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Bump

Bump

11 of 11 (1,534 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments