Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 15, 2014
6:53:27 PM
View profile
Channel logos in Guide

Do you guys think a re-design to the guide will happen in the somewhat near future? If so what would want to see added or removed? I think it would be great if the channel logos appeare din the guide to the left of the Channel #.

Do you guys think a re-design to the guide will happen in the somewhat near future? If so what would want to see added or removed? I think it would be great if the channel logos appeare din the guide to the left of the Channel #.

Channel logos in Guide

8 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 7:02:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I second that.  Good idea!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

I second that.  Good idea!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Channel logos in Guide

2 of 9 (519 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2014 8:10:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I'll add my sounds good to me for that idea.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

I'll add my sounds good to me for that idea.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 9 (468 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2014 5:57:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I've been waiting since 2008 for a positive upgrade to the Guide (and hopefully a better Guide provider). Smiley Happy

I've been waiting since 2008 for a positive upgrade to the Guide (and hopefully a better Guide provider). Smiley Happy

4 of 9 (425 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 18, 2014 6:57:03 PM
(0)
Scholar

Cox has had the channels' logos in their guide for over ten years already since they started offering digital cable.

Cox has had the channels' logos in their guide for over ten years already since they started offering digital cable.

iPhone 5S Verizon Wireless

5 of 9 (382 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 6:39:25 PM
(0)
Guru

I would also like different colors for different content.  I.E.: Green for sports, yellow for movies, etc...

I would also like different colors for different content.  I.E.: Green for sports, yellow for movies, etc...

6 of 9 (331 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 7:07:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Ericsson, which now owns the Mediashare client, which U-Verse uses, displayed a demo at this year's CES of some whiz bang GUI upgrades.  It may be a few years but it looks nothing like what we have now.

Ericsson, which now owns the Mediashare client, which U-Verse uses, displayed a demo at this year's CES of some whiz bang GUI upgrades.  It may be a few years but it looks nothing like what we have now.

7 of 9 (301 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2014 11:31:00 PM
(0)
Mentor
No logos in the guide. Every other carrier that I've seen has numerous mistakes in not using the latest logo. Some on TWC at my moms house are using outdated logos from over 10 years ago.
No logos in the guide. Every other carrier that I've seen has numerous mistakes in not using the latest logo. Some on TWC at my moms house are using outdated logos from over 10 years ago.

8 of 9 (238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2014 5:27:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

sbriand wrote:

I have Charter, and they do this. It's one of the only parts about Charter I enjoy.

sbriand wrote:

I have Charter, and they do this. It's one of the only parts about Charter I enjoy.

9 of 9 (201 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments