Helpful Links

Channel 1741 missing from iOS app

Contributor

Channel 1741 missing from iOS app

I don't know how long its been going on, but for some reason channel 1741 (comcast sportsnet HD in my area) is missing from the iPad/iPhone app.  With hockey season approaching (and uverse still not having the NHL network) I depend on this channel for watching the majority of the Chicago Blackhawks games which I record.  Fortunately, the channel still shows up in the guide on the TV.  On the internet version if uverse, the channel is grayed out and I cannot select shows to record on it.   It really doesn't make any sense.

I prefer to use the iPad/iPhone apps becuase the interface is actually much better than the onscreen guide or the internet.  Why is this one channel missing?  Who do I even report this kind of issue to?  There is no contact information in the app itself that I can find.

Thanks,

Tony

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Channel 1741 missing from iOS app

Tscharf011674 - I have the same problem with channel 1012. It got zapped in January & will not come back. It is missing from the app & I recently noticed it is missing from uverse.com (not just blacked out).

The odd part is - You can look at the guide for your zip code on u-verse.com without signing in & it is there. Sign-in & it disappears.

Can you try that for 1741?? Go to u-verse.com scroll down to TV listings - click on the zip code (30308) & change it to yours. Scroll down to 1741 to see if it is there. Not that you can do anything with it. It just shows that the copy for your app is corrupted.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

yep! same thing happens to me.  Now...what can we do about it?

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Tscharf011674 - I reported it via PM to attcustomercare & they have been looking for the reason. I just sent a message with the link for this thread to give them another case. I'll let you know if I get a response. Please do the same if you should get a PM.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support