Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 27, 2013
6:33:18 PM
View profile
Changing the DMZ device on a 3801HGV

Hello,

I have a 3801HGV gateway with my 24Mb Uverse internet service. I have a 3rd party router
(Netgear WNDR3700 v3) that is set with it's own subnet.
When trying to set the 3801HGV for a DMZ device using the MAC address of the Netgear router,
I get the following error:

A DMZplus PC is already configured. Remove this PC from DMZplus configuration and reboot it
first.

My first question is, how do I remove the currently selected device from the DMZplus
configuration? I do not see a way to do this.

I have a manual for this particular 2Wire gateway and it does not mention anything about
changing a DMZ entry.

Thank You!!

Hello,

I have a 3801HGV gateway with my 24Mb Uverse internet service. I have a 3rd party router
(Netgear WNDR3700 v3) that is set with it's own subnet.
When trying to set the 3801HGV for a DMZ device using the MAC address of the Netgear router,
I get the following error:

A DMZplus PC is already configured. Remove this PC from DMZplus configuration and reboot it
first.

My first question is, how do I remove the currently selected device from the DMZplus
configuration? I do not see a way to do this.

I have a manual for this particular 2Wire gateway and it does not mention anything about
changing a DMZ entry.

Thank You!!

Changing the DMZ device on a 3801HGV

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2013 8:24:32 AM
(0)
Tutor

Select the option "Maximum protection..." or something like that. This removes the DMz bullet, then click save.

Select the option "Maximum protection..." or something like that. This removes the DMz bullet, then click save.

Re: Changing the DMZ device on a 3801HGV

2 of 3 (2,117 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 6:27:49 PM
(1)
Tutor

I did it by by going to Diagnostics-->Resets and clicking on the "Firewall Configuration Reset" link.

I did it by by going to Diagnostics-->Resets and clicking on the "Firewall Configuration Reset" link.

Re: Changing the DMZ device on a 3801HGV

3 of 3 (1,877 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments