Caught in loop - att.com

Contributor

Caught in loop - att.com

I'm on att.com, loged into my UVerse internet/home phone account.  I'm interested in the digital phone service and can't get out of the loop between re-logging in and checking for available service.  So I go to Contact us, and try for a live chat.  The Live Chat box comes up and askes me a few questions about why I want help.  When I get to the end of the questions and hit Send, the chat box disapears.  This happend 5 times in a row.  I am right about to switch back to cable.  So, I agree, this website does suck!!!

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Caught in loop - att.com

Hi Dtheo91506,

1. Try changing browsers
2. In private / in cognito session. ( Ctrl + Shift + N  for Chrome), Ctrl + Shift + P for Firefox
3. Try delete cache cookies from the browser settings.
4, Lastly, try a different computer to isolate if that is an issue with the account profile or the website

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support