Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2012 2:49:32 PM
(0)
Employee

The real Shelby was the one sports car that I really wanted as a kid. The local Ford Dealer had one in the showroom and I loved to go with my Dad to buy car parts just to see the Shelby. Carroll Shelby made a mark on the car industry with his Mustang models.

The real Shelby was the one sports car that I really wanted as a kid. The local Ford Dealer had one in the showroom and I loved to go with my Dad to buy car parts just to see the Shelby. Carroll Shelby made a mark on the car industry with his Mustang models.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Carroll Shelby Dead

2 of 6 (129 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2012 9:25:22 PM
(0)
Master

He made some of the finest muscle cars and it was my dream car as a kid the AC Cobra

with the 427 side oiler or a 500 GT Mustang.

He made some of the finest muscle cars and it was my dream car as a kid the AC Cobra

with the 427 side oiler or a 500 GT Mustang.

3 of 6 (108 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2012 5:00:32 PM
(0)
Expert

A guy in our old neighborhood had a Shelby Cobra, and I recall if was a dark forest green with white racing stripes.  I wanted it bad, LOL!  I had to settle for regular Mustangs, 3 in my lifetime. 

A guy in our old neighborhood had a Shelby Cobra, and I recall if was a dark forest green with white racing stripes.  I wanted it bad, LOL!  I had to settle for regular Mustangs, 3 in my lifetime. 

4 of 6 (93 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2012 7:09:59 AM
(0)
Master

I had only 1 it was a 64 sadly it was totaled in a wreck nothing like setting at a light behind another car and being rear-ended by someone doing 40mph.

I had only 1 it was a 64 sadly it was totaled in a wreck nothing like setting at a light behind another car and being rear-ended by someone doing 40mph.

5 of 6 (85 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2012 10:30:45 AM
(0)
Employee
I'll bet it was a quick death ... I don't think he ever did anything slow.
;-[}

RIP Mr. Shelby
I'll bet it was a quick death ... I don't think he ever did anything slow.
;-[}

RIP Mr. Shelby
Sent from my phone.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (79 Views)