07-15-2013 5:34 PM - last edited on 07-15-2013 7:14 PM by Phil-101
Cannot open a website like mrcpuk.org with my U-verse home internet. Appreciate any help in this regard.
[Edited to comply with Guidelines]
07-15-2013 11:07 PM
If that is the Membership of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom, that is what I got from your link here in metro Detroit on Uverse HSI. Just highlited the link and right clicked, used Open Link in new tab.
Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more
07-16-2013 12:05 AM
07-16-2013 5:43 AM
Let me make sure I understand the problem statement:
1) You can browse to www.mrcpuk.org on your iPhone while using the carrier network
2) You cannot browse to www.mrcpuk.org on your iPhone while using a WiFi connection in your U-verse served home
May I ask:
1) Can you browse to other sites on your Wi-Fi connected iPhone?
2) Can you browse to www.mrcpuk.org from a home computer or other device connected to U-verse HSI?
3) What error do you get when you attempt www.mrcpuk.org from your Wi-Fi connected iPhone?
Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property.This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Congratulations! You earned the Liz badge!