Cannot open a website like "www.mrcpuk.org" with my U-verse home internet.

Contributor

Cannot open a website like "www.mrcpuk.org" with my U-verse home internet.

[ Edited ]

Cannot open a website like mrcpuk.org with my U-verse home internet. Appreciate any help in this regard.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 1 of 4 (400 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Cannot open a website like "www.mrcpuk.org" with my U-verse home internet.

If that is the Membership of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom, that is what I got from your link here in metro Detroit on Uverse HSI.  Just highlited the link and right clicked, used Open Link in new tab. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (365 Views)
Contributor

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Yes you are correct, I am looking for UK Royal
College Of Physician. I can open any link for my AT&T U verse home wifi but
cannot open this www.mrcpuk.org. When I have tried with my iPhone 3G, I can
open it. But when I have tried with my iPhone on home network I cannot open
it. This is kind of funny. Appreciate any help in this regard

Thank you.

Tasnuva
Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)
ACE - Expert

Let me make sure I understand the problem statement:

1) You can browse to www.mrcpuk.org on your iPhone while using the carrier network

2) You cannot browse to www.mrcpuk.org on your iPhone while using a WiFi connection in your U-verse served home

May I ask:

1) Can you browse to other sites on your Wi-Fi connected iPhone?

2) Can you browse to www.mrcpuk.org from a home computer or other device connected to U-verse HSI?

3) What error do you get when you attempt www.mrcpuk.org from your Wi-Fi connected iPhone?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.