Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 29, 2013
5:58:02 AM
View profile
Cannot View / Change Plan Option Online Anymore.
Edited by mfreitas on Nov 29, 2013 at 5:26:06 PM

I can no longer view of change my plan options online.  This was a big plus for Uverse.  When I try now, I get the msg below.  I called and they just offered to make changes over the phone.  I want to be able to manage my account online.

Currently Unable to Process Your Order
Unable to ProcessWe're sorry. We're unable to process your order online at this time.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have agents available to provide details on exclusive online only offers and help place your U-verse order for you!

Please call 1-866-260-7364
    Monday – Friday, 7 am – 9 pm Central Time
    Saturday & Sunday, 7 am – 4 pm Central Time

I can no longer view of change my plan options online.  This was a big plus for Uverse.  When I try now, I get the msg below.  I called and they just offered to make changes over the phone.  I want to be able to manage my account online.

Unable to ProcessWe're sorry. We're unable to process your order online at this time.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have agents available to provide details on exclusive online only offers and help place your U-verse order for you!

Please call 1-866-260-7364
    Monday – Friday, 7 am – 9 pm Central Time
    Saturday & Sunday, 7 am – 4 pm Central Time

Cannot View / Change Plan Option Online Anymore.

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2013 11:56:54 AM
(0)
Employee

mfreitas wrote:

I can no longer view of change my plan options online.  This was a big plus for Uverser.  When I try now, I get the msg below.  I called and they just offered to make changes over the phone.  I want to be able to manage my account online.

Depending on what you're trying to do, i.e. upgrading, downgrading, removing a service, our website will prompt you to call in a because there may be something that we would need to advise you of. For example, if downgrading your tv or internet causes you to break your bundle promo, we need to let you know that before we make the change.

mfreitas wrote:

I can no longer view of change my plan options online.  This was a big plus for Uverser.  When I try now, I get the msg below.  I called and they just offered to make changes over the phone.  I want to be able to manage my account online.

Depending on what you're trying to do, i.e. upgrading, downgrading, removing a service, our website will prompt you to call in a because there may be something that we would need to advise you of. For example, if downgrading your tv or internet causes you to break your bundle promo, we need to let you know that before we make the change.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Cannot View / Change Plan Option Online Anymore.

2 of 2 (376 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments