Helpful Links

Cannot View / Change Plan Option Online Anymore.

Teacher

Cannot View / Change Plan Option Online Anymore.

I can no longer view of change my plan options online.  This was a big plus for Uverse.  When I try now, I get the msg below.  I called and they just offered to make changes over the phone.  I want to be able to manage my account online.

Currently Unable to Process Your Order
Unable to ProcessWe're sorry. We're unable to process your order online at this time.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have agents available to provide details on exclusive online only offers and help place your U-verse order for you!

Please call 1-866-260-7364
    Monday – Friday, 7 am – 9 pm Central Time
    Saturday & Sunday, 7 am – 4 pm Central Time
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Cannot View / Change Plan Option Online Anymore.

mfreitas wrote:

I can no longer view of change my plan options online.  This was a big plus for Uverser.  When I try now, I get the msg below.  I called and they just offered to make changes over the phone.  I want to be able to manage my account online.

Currently Unable to Process Your Order
Unable to ProcessWe're sorry. We're unable to process your order online at this time.

Depending on what you're trying to do, i.e. upgrading, downgrading, removing a service, our website will prompt you to call in a because there may be something that we would need to advise you of. For example, if downgrading your tv or internet causes you to break your bundle promo, we need to let you know that before we make the change.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support