Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 30, 2014
3:36:06 PM
View profile
Cancellation

After being a loyal customer for 2 years and paying on time every month. Even though the first year my cable never worked from faulty lines.  My uverse account will be cancelled the rates just keep increasing making my bill another $35 a month. When I called they basically laughed. Customer loyalty I guess uverse doesn't know what that is. Local cable companies are half the price!! 

After being a loyal customer for 2 years and paying on time every month. Even though the first year my cable never worked from faulty lines.  My uverse account will be cancelled the rates just keep increasing making my bill another $35 a month. When I called they basically laughed. Customer loyalty I guess uverse doesn't know what that is. Local cable companies are half the price!! 

Cancellation

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2014 3:42:24 PM
(0)
Teacher

These seems to be a pervading theme of these boards.

Re: Cancellation

2 of 5 (364 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2014 3:53:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

shark101au wrote:

Unhappy customers seem to be a lot more inspired to post than happy customers.  I believe that there are more than 10 million total U-verse customers now. 

shark101au wrote:

Unhappy customers seem to be a lot more inspired to post than happy customers.  I believe that there are more than 10 million total U-verse customers now. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (357 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2014 3:54:19 PM
(0)
Contributor

It's a very sad theme! You would think its cheaper to keep paying customer then it is to give all these gift cards to new ones and to provide installation. I'm the only one left in my neighborhood with uverse and only because my husband likes the sports but I'd rather get Internet somewhere else and subscribe to the sports websites! It's still a quarter of the price! 

It's a very sad theme! You would think its cheaper to keep paying customer then it is to give all these gift cards to new ones and to provide installation. I'm the only one left in my neighborhood with uverse and only because my husband likes the sports but I'd rather get Internet somewhere else and subscribe to the sports websites! It's still a quarter of the price! 

4 of 5 (355 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2014 5:07:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

shark101au wrote:

Go troll comcraps boards, you'll see more unhappy customers with their constant price increases.  Unfortunately most of them are stuck due to where they live and their only option for TV is comcast or satellite.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

shark101au wrote:

Go troll comcraps boards, you'll see more unhappy customers with their constant price increases.  Unfortunately most of them are stuck due to where they live and their only option for TV is comcast or satellite.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (338 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments