Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 16, 2014
5:42:02 AM
View profile
Can you search by themes using u-verse?

Can you search by themes using u-verse or do you have to know name listed in the title? For example, can you search for all western movies and TV shows or do you have to know the title?

Can you search by themes using u-verse or do you have to know name listed in the title? For example, can you search for all western movies and TV shows or do you have to know the title?

Can you search by themes using u-verse?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2014 6:34:46 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi @wakeboarder99 

The search option can help you find movies and shows by Genre (Action, Drama, Western, etc.) when you're searching On Demand. However this feature isn't available when searching Live TV but, when you're in the search option, you can select "Options" and it can help you customize the search filter for more accurate results! Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi @wakeboarder99 

The search option can help you find movies and shows by Genre (Action, Drama, Western, etc.) when you're searching On Demand. However this feature isn't available when searching Live TV but, when you're in the search option, you can select "Options" and it can help you customize the search filter for more accurate results! Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can you search by themes using u-verse?

2 of 3 (130 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2014 7:46:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Unfortunately not wakeboarder99.  If you read here, there is a clamoring for a complete redesign of the Live TV Guide.  Genre info, First Run info and such would be great.

Unfortunately not wakeboarder99.  If you read here, there is a clamoring for a complete redesign of the Live TV Guide.  Genre info, First Run info and such would be great.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can you search by themes using u-verse?

3 of 3 (120 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments