Can you provide me good internet service daily im getting disconnected after 7.30Pm

Contributor

Can you provide me good internet service daily im getting disconnected after 7.30Pm

Can you provide me good internet service daily im getting disconnected daily after 7.30Pm. In the morning time its perfect when I called the customer they told me it might be physical damage in the cables if it found inside my home i have to pay the technician a 100 bucks.

If it is a physical damage in the cables how come i'm getting this problem only after 7.30 PM-11.00PM (All the other time it works fine)

I have a vonage phone and i lost several calls due to this issue and im able to work from home.

Intially I paid 100 $ for modem and another 100$ for installing it.

How many times i have to pay further to resolve this issue?

Message 1 of 2 (643 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Can you provide me good internet service daily im getting disconnected after 7.30Pm

U-Verse typically does not suffer from "Prime Time" slow downs like happens to Comcast and typical cable companies.  It sounds like moisture is settling into a line, somewhere.  I had that 2-3 years ago and they replaced hundreds of feet of mainline cable.

I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (636 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.