Can you get a replacement Gateway from company?

Teacher

Can you get a replacement Gateway from company?

I've had a 2 wire Gateway 3600HGV for over a year now and have had nothing but problems with the wireless. It never worked and even 3 phone calls to the Help line couldn't fix it.  One phone call lasted 3 hours but they couldn't figure out what the problem was.  Up until now, I decided to just let it go using wired connections in my home.  However, my daughter now has a new lap top and would like us to go wireless.  Since it's been so long since I first got the 2 wire, do I have to buy a new Gateway or does the company offer replacements?

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)
Employee

Re: Can you get a replacement Gateway from company?

The 3600 is a purchased gateway with a one year warranty, as you admit to being over would need to purchase another.

Recommend ordering the newer Pace 5031 ($100) over another 3600 (also $100)

Replacements are only on leased models. The 3800, 3801, i38hg, RGs would have been available the the time you purchased the 3600, each is $6/ month .
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)
Teacher

Re: Can you get a replacement Gateway from company?

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate the help and will look into the Pace 5031. Have a good evening! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.