Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 21, 2013
8:02:31 AM
Can't find Duck Dynasty when I use Search function and ...

When I use the Search function, it never finds Duck Dynasty, yet all the episodes are lised in the A&E channel guide. Also, I can't setup for Series Recording like I do with other programs. Any ideas?

When I use the Search function, it never finds Duck Dynasty, yet all the episodes are lised in the A&E channel guide. Also, I can't setup for Series Recording like I do with other programs. Any ideas?

Can't find Duck Dynasty when I use Search function and ...

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 1:39:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Oct 21, 2013 at 1:43:25 PM

Where are you going to do the search on line?  I went to http://uverseonline.att.net/uv/guide and was able to pull up Duck Dynasty with no problem.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Where are you going to do the search on line?  I went to http://uverseonline.att.net/uv/guide and was able to pull up Duck Dynasty with no problem.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can't find Duck Dynasty when I use Search function and ...

[ Edited ]
2 of 9 (639 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 1:49:12 PM
(0)
Tutor
Here's where I searched, where I always do, on the Channel Listing Guide page.
Here's where I searched, where I always do, on the Channel Listing Guide page.

3 of 9 (634 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 1:51:45 PM
(0)
Tutor

The image didn't show up. Here's where I searched:

The image didn't show up. Here's where I searched:

4 of 9 (633 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 2:22:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Oct 21, 2013 at 2:22:43 PM

Okay I went to the same place you went, searched for Duck Dynasty and it returned 90 results.  I did the same as you with the HD only. 

You might try clearing your cache and cookies and try again.  Or try using a different browser such as Chrome.  See if you get the same behavior.

Okay I went to the same place you went, searched for Duck Dynasty and it returned 90 results.  I did the same as you with the HD only. 

You might try clearing your cache and cookies and try again.  Or try using a different browser such as Chrome.  See if you get the same behavior.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
5 of 9 (625 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 2:26:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I just tried it also and came up with this.

I just tried it also and came up with this.

6 of 9 (620 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 3:19:43 PM
(0)
Guru

Ditto--I also get 90 Duck Dynasty results.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

Ditto--I also get 90 Duck Dynasty results.

7 of 9 (609 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 3:22:12 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks for all the replies. It must be me. I'll try some recommendations.

Thanks,

Mike Rivera

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks,

Mike Rivera

Sent from my iPhone

8 of 9 (607 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2013 10:54:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

mikefromsac wrote:

Thanks,

Mike Rivera

Sent from my iPhone

If your DVR is not properly synched with the AT&T servers, the Webr Remote /online scheduling often does not work,correctly.  Perform a restart on the DVR box, by holding in the power button for 5 seconds.

mikefromsac wrote:

Thanks,

Mike Rivera

Sent from my iPhone

If your DVR is not properly synched with the AT&T servers, the Webr Remote /online scheduling often does not work,correctly.  Perform a restart on the DVR box, by holding in the power button for 5 seconds.

9 of 9 (557 Views)