Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 31, 2013
6:18:59 PM
View profile
Can't blame U-verse - this time

U-verse and NBCSn both show something other than the CFL game between Edmonton and Calgary on Monday (Labor Day, 9/2/13) but a highlights listing on NBCSN.com shows the game.  Sounds slightly schizophrenic, doesn't it?  So... I am recording what is on NBCSn from 2pm to 5pm Pacific Time to see what I get.  Hopefully, the highlights listing is the correct one, and I'll get the game.  Who knows?

U-verse and NBCSn both show something other than the CFL game between Edmonton and Calgary on Monday (Labor Day, 9/2/13) but a highlights listing on NBCSN.com shows the game.  Sounds slightly schizophrenic, doesn't it?  So... I am recording what is on NBCSn from 2pm to 5pm Pacific Time to see what I get.  Hopefully, the highlights listing is the correct one, and I'll get the game.  Who knows?

Can't blame U-verse - this time

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 2:05:12 PM
(0)
Scholar

Zap2It, which I think gets its listings from a different source than U-Verse does, does not list the game as being on NBCSN (or any other channel) either.  There is a game between the two teams on Friday at 6 PM Pacific, but this is a different game - the Monday game is in Calgary, and the Friday game is in Edmonton.

However, the CFL website still lists the Monday game as being on NBCSN.

Zap2It, which I think gets its listings from a different source than U-Verse does, does not list the game as being on NBCSN (or any other channel) either.  There is a game between the two teams on Friday at 6 PM Pacific, but this is a different game - the Monday game is in Calgary, and the Friday game is in Edmonton.

However, the CFL website still lists the Monday game as being on NBCSN.

Re: Can't blame U-verse - this time

2 of 3 (177 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 3:38:02 PM
(0)
Mentor

Interesting... If you go to the NBCSn site, you end up using Zap2It.  And it, too, shows no game.  However, like I said, if you look at the schedule highlights, which are on a different part of the site, they DO show the CFL game.  All I can say is, if NBC wants to broadcast at least a part of the CFL schedule, it would be nice if they show the games they had agreed to show.

Interesting... If you go to the NBCSn site, you end up using Zap2It.  And it, too, shows no game.  However, like I said, if you look at the schedule highlights, which are on a different part of the site, they DO show the CFL game.  All I can say is, if NBC wants to broadcast at least a part of the CFL schedule, it would be nice if they show the games they had agreed to show.

Re: Can't blame U-verse - this time

3 of 3 (159 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments