Can't Pay Online.

Can't Pay Online.

[ Edited ]

How Do I fix this? It says this in my account: Note: This account is not eligible for online payment.I don't feel like calling them and waiting forever. Does anyone have a link to a person that can help me? Live Chat is closed for some reason. Probably because it's a Sunday. I emailed them and they told me live chat and calling them works instead. It's a billing issue. Not a technical support issue but whatever.

Message 1 of 4 (511 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Can't Pay Online.

grabacontroller wrote:

How Do I fix this? It says this in my account: Note: This account is not eligible for online payment.I don't feel like calling them and waiting forever. Does anyone have a link to a person that can help me? Live Chat is closed for some reason. Probably because it's a Sunday. I emailed them and they told me live chat and calling them works instead. It's a billing issue. Not a technical support issue but whatever.

You can call AT&T and make a payment over the phone with the IVR with no waiting.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)
Community Support

Hello grabacontroller,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (427 Views)
Employee

This message could appear for a couple reasons. When you have a U-Verse account, you get what is called a U-Verse member id which is created at time of install. This id has two functions, logging into your online account at att.com and it is also an email address when you log into att.net with it. You can create subaccounts off of this main account. If you log into att.com with this type of account, it will not have access to billing. Another reason could be is if you switched your at&t services, i.e. home phone and dsl to U-Verse internet and phone, the old id will not work for the new account as a new member id would have been created for the U-Verse account.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (247 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.