Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 9, 2014
7:49:49 AM
Can someone please help me communicate with somone in the referral dept?

I signed up for Uverse Oct 7 using a referral.

I asked here presiously for help and was given an email address to contact because that is the ONLY way to communicate with anyone regarding a refferal.

Ok, I did that and got one response that the person that reffered me used a wrong acct number. They didn't us a wrong acct number and wrote them and told them. We have heard absolutely nothing since that communication. We both write back but we are getting no response back from AT&T at all.

What is the deal?

Someone here that works for At&T told me to DM them and they will get someone to contact me. I did but still nothing.

If AT&T just doesn't want to pay the referrals they advertise at least tell me so I stop trying to get what I thought was rightfully mine. Maybe AT&T needs to stop advertising their referral program.

Oh, and I STILL have gotten no 10.00 for signing up for paperless.

Who do we need to contact to get some type response? Crazy we can't talk to anyone.

I signed up for Uverse Oct 7 using a referral.

I asked here presiously for help and was given an email address to contact because that is the ONLY way to communicate with anyone regarding a refferal.

Ok, I did that and got one response that the person that reffered me used a wrong acct number. They didn't us a wrong acct number and wrote them and told them. We have heard absolutely nothing since that communication. We both write back but we are getting no response back from AT&T at all.

What is the deal?

Someone here that works for At&T told me to DM them and they will get someone to contact me. I did but still nothing.

If AT&T just doesn't want to pay the referrals they advertise at least tell me so I stop trying to get what I thought was rightfully mine. Maybe AT&T needs to stop advertising their referral program.

Oh, and I STILL have gotten no 10.00 for signing up for paperless.

Who do we need to contact to get some type response? Crazy we can't talk to anyone.

Can someone please help me communicate with somone in the referral dept?

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2014 8:12:14 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, diddlydudette!

Thanks for posting. After reviewing your case notes, it looks like someone from our team tried to reach out to you via e-mail using the address provided on your profile and received no response. 

It's possible that your spam filter settings routed the message to your junk or spam folders. Please check to see if the message somehow ended up in one of these folders. If you find it, please respond so we can help.

If you don't find it, please let me know!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, diddlydudette!

Thanks for posting. After reviewing your case notes, it looks like someone from our team tried to reach out to you via e-mail using the address provided on your profile and received no response. 

It's possible that your spam filter settings routed the message to your junk or spam folders. Please check to see if the message somehow ended up in one of these folders. If you find it, please respond so we can help.

If you don't find it, please let me know!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can someone please help me communicate with somone in the referral dept?

2 of 10 (498 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2014 8:41:32 AM
(0)
Mentor

No, I see nothing. No response from AT&T at all. I surely would have responded.

No, I see nothing. No response from AT&T at all. I surely would have responded.

3 of 10 (484 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2014 9:05:22 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, again!

Thanks for checking. We'll definitely look into this for you, so keep an eye out for another message from us.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, again!

Thanks for checking. We'll definitely look into this for you, so keep an eye out for another message from us.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 10 (474 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2014 2:04:17 PM
(0)
Mentor

This is my progress today with my concerns.

First I write here and told someone wrote me but I didn't get the email.

I then post on AT&T Facebook page and someone posts to contact them and they will email me to help. I did email them and they claim to call me back. They didn't. I wrote them back and they said sorry, but I won't get a call for 2-3 business days.

Wow....just wow. Awful customer service and nothing but empty promises. Everyone says they want to help but nothing actually happens. Looks like according to this forum I'm not alone. I'm not giving up though. I have a feeling AT&T makes getting back rewards hard in hopes people give up and they don't have to pay but I'm not giving up. :-)

This is my progress today with my concerns.

First I write here and told someone wrote me but I didn't get the email.

I then post on AT&T Facebook page and someone posts to contact them and they will email me to help. I did email them and they claim to call me back. They didn't. I wrote them back and they said sorry, but I won't get a call for 2-3 business days.

Wow....just wow. Awful customer service and nothing but empty promises. Everyone says they want to help but nothing actually happens. Looks like according to this forum I'm not alone. I'm not giving up though. I have a feeling AT&T makes getting back rewards hard in hopes people give up and they don't have to pay but I'm not giving up. :-)

5 of 10 (446 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2014 2:20:48 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, again!

I actually sent you a private message earlier, asking you to confirm your e-mail address. I still have not received a reply. To check your private messages, please click on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

I want to make sure that our last e-mail made it to the right place, because our records show that an e-mail was sent.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, again!

I actually sent you a private message earlier, asking you to confirm your e-mail address. I still have not received a reply. To check your private messages, please click on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

I want to make sure that our last e-mail made it to the right place, because our records show that an e-mail was sent.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

6 of 10 (441 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2014 2:36:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

And by the way, if the PM gets forwarded to your e-mail DON'T reply to the e-mail via e-mail.  Come back to the forum and reply to the PM via PM.

And by the way, if the PM gets forwarded to your e-mail DON'T reply to the e-mail via e-mail.  Come back to the forum and reply to the PM via PM.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 10 (437 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2014 4:17:14 PM
(0)
Mentor

I just found the email from an AT&T employee.

They claim that I already received the 25.00 referral visa card and they don't owe me. Why o why does this have to be so difficult. I'm really having to put forth a lot of effort and time just for this promised referral fee owed to me.

Anyway, when I initially signed up with At&T Uverse, I had a code that was out there to get 25.00 off your service when you signed up. It wasn't a referral code or anything. It was a code not even related to a refferral. I believe the code was 'gift' or something like that. I did get THAT card. That card is NOT the refferal reward.

The guy that referred me nor I have received the referral reward. That is what we are inquiring about.

The guy that referred me also has said he referred about 4 other people too and he has yet to receive any rewards. I do know for a fact I did sign up using the referral link so not sure what the issue is now and why this is being a headache.

I just found the email from an AT&T employee.

They claim that I already received the 25.00 referral visa card and they don't owe me. Why o why does this have to be so difficult. I'm really having to put forth a lot of effort and time just for this promised referral fee owed to me.

Anyway, when I initially signed up with At&T Uverse, I had a code that was out there to get 25.00 off your service when you signed up. It wasn't a referral code or anything. It was a code not even related to a refferral. I believe the code was 'gift' or something like that. I did get THAT card. That card is NOT the refferal reward.

The guy that referred me nor I have received the referral reward. That is what we are inquiring about.

The guy that referred me also has said he referred about 4 other people too and he has yet to receive any rewards. I do know for a fact I did sign up using the referral link so not sure what the issue is now and why this is being a headache.

8 of 10 (391 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2014 5:50:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

How do you know that the " code that was out there to get 25.00 off your service when you signed up" was not due to your friends referral?

How do you know that the " code that was out there to get 25.00 off your service when you signed up" was not due to your friends referral?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

9 of 10 (374 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 1:22:51 PM
(0)
Employee

As far as the referrals go, all of it is done through the referral website. Unfortunately there is not a customer service number that you can call to get assistance. Here is the link that states exactly everything that needs to be done in order to get the referral bonus, which you both actually should get, and this is $25 per product ordered: https://referrals.att.com/common/terms.pg. If you have complied to all these terms, you'll want to contact the referral department here: https://referrals.att.com/common/help.pg.

As far as the referrals go, all of it is done through the referral website. Unfortunately there is not a customer service number that you can call to get assistance. Here is the link that states exactly everything that needs to be done in order to get the referral bonus, which you both actually should get, and this is $25 per product ordered: https://referrals.att.com/common/terms.pg. If you have complied to all these terms, you'll want to contact the referral department here: https://referrals.att.com/common/help.pg.

10 of 10 (337 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments