Can anyone tell me WHY my TV ALWAYS goes to that stupid click OK to view1?

Tutor

Can anyone tell me WHY my TV ALWAYS goes to that stupid click OK to view1?

I must say the day I went to AT&T U verse was the beginning of a terrible upcoming year!

First, the phone, Can NOT tell AT&T to answer after say 6 rings!  STUPID!

Second:  AM watching a terrific program when suddenly it goes to CLICK OK stupid screen!  I MISS what was said while that idiotic screen came on and I clicked to view again my program!  HOW UTTERLY STUPID!

AND I signed up for HD as part of the promotion, HA! Can NOT get 1 HD channel tos come in without adding MORE services to myt bill!  BAIT AND SWITCH going on here?

Message 1 of 20
Scholar

Re: Can anyone tell me WHY my TV ALWAYS goes to that stupid click OK to view1?

This is different than the former black screen issue. That one did go away.

Now when you use too many streams, instead of interrupting with the explanation screen, it just goes to black until you either stop recording or watching another stream.

All kinds of weird things have happened over the years. Still 400 times better that dealing with TWC!

Message 16 of 20
ACE - Expert

beatfan4 - I would still try the whole house reboot. Can't hurt. May help. What is your profile for recording? Do you have the DVR on the least used TV so that you do not use up a stream watching it?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 20
Scholar

Because of where my line comes into the house, I have the DVR on the main set. Working to fix that situation. i am 4HD
Message 18 of 20
ACE - Expert

beatfan4 - So, you are aware that the DVR can only handle 3 HD simultaneously & the fourth must be SD?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
ACE - Master

aviewer wrote:
beatfan4 - So, you are aware that the DVR can only handle 3 HD simultaneously & the fourth must be SD?

OR...the 4th HD stream must be watched on a STB.

Message 20 of 20
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support