Can a customer in TN please tell me how much the Uverse voice fees run per month?

Contributor

Can a customer in TN please tell me how much the Uverse voice fees run per month?

Message 1 of 4 (456 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Can a customer in TN please tell me how much the Uverse voice fees run per month?

[ Edited ]

Uverse service prices are the same regardless of your location. 

If you are talking about local fees (taxes & fees) that's going to be city or county specific.  Perhaps if you listed your town (Nashville? Knoxville?) someone could help.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)
Contributor

Re: Can a customer in TN please tell me how much the Uverse voice fees run per month?

Mostly wondering aboutFederal Universal Service Fee & Federal Universal Line Charge. Service in Knoxville.

Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

The Federal USF and Federal Line Charge are not local fees so they should not vary by location.  The USF is a percentage of your bill, and may be up to 16.4%.  The line charge is limited by the FCC to no more than 6.50, but I cannot find where AT&T has an article disclosing their current rate for U-verse voice.

USF, see: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52266&mobile=false

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (304 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.