Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 8, 2014
9:35:14 AM
View profile
Can a customer in TN please tell me how much the Uverse voice fees run per month?

Can a customer in TN please tell me how much the Uverse voice fees run per month?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 10:09:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Feb 8, 2014 at 10:10:15 AM

Uverse service prices are the same regardless of your location. 

If you are talking about local fees (taxes & fees) that's going to be city or county specific.  Perhaps if you listed your town (Nashville? Knoxville?) someone could help.

Uverse service prices are the same regardless of your location. 

If you are talking about local fees (taxes & fees) that's going to be city or county specific.  Perhaps if you listed your town (Nashville? Knoxville?) someone could help.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can a customer in TN please tell me how much the Uverse voice fees run per month?

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (435 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 4:22:08 PM
(0)
Contributor

Mostly wondering aboutFederal Universal Service Fee & Federal Universal Line Charge. Service in Knoxville.

Mostly wondering aboutFederal Universal Service Fee & Federal Universal Line Charge. Service in Knoxville.

Re: Can a customer in TN please tell me how much the Uverse voice fees run per month?

3 of 4 (296 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 4:41:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The Federal USF and Federal Line Charge are not local fees so they should not vary by location.  The USF is a percentage of your bill, and may be up to 16.4%.  The line charge is limited by the FCC to no more than 6.50, but I cannot find where AT&T has an article disclosing their current rate for U-verse voice.

USF, see: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52266&mobile=false

The Federal USF and Federal Line Charge are not local fees so they should not vary by location.  The USF is a percentage of your bill, and may be up to 16.4%.  The line charge is limited by the FCC to no more than 6.50, but I cannot find where AT&T has an article disclosing their current rate for U-verse voice.

USF, see: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52266&mobile=false

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (293 Views)