U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 18, 2013
10:49:11 AM
View profile
Can I use a promotion card to pay for another person's wireless bill?

I heard that I can use an Att promotion card to pay for a wireless bill.
Unfortunately, because I am a mere member of a family account, I cannot pay for the bill by myself.
In this case, can I inform my account holder of the number of the promotion card, and let him to pay a wiress bill using the card number?

Thanks,
Hyemin

I heard that I can use an Att promotion card to pay for a wireless bill.
Unfortunately, because I am a mere member of a family account, I cannot pay for the bill by myself.
In this case, can I inform my account holder of the number of the promotion card, and let him to pay a wiress bill using the card number?

Thanks,
Hyemin

Can I use a promotion card to pay for another person's wireless bill?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 9:17:09 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, xelloss!

Thanks for posting. What kind of promotion card is this? If it's a trade-in promotion card, I found some information that may clear some things up for you under the Terms and Conditions.

According to the site, "the card can only be used to purchase AT&T products at AT&T owned and operated retail locations or for on-line purchases at www.att.com/wireless. Your AT&T Promotion Card cannot be used at AT&T authorized agent/retailer locations."

To read the Terms and Conditions in their entirety, simply click on the link below.

AT&T Trade-In Promotion

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello, xelloss!

Thanks for posting. What kind of promotion card is this? If it's a trade-in promotion card, I found some information that may clear some things up for you under the Terms and Conditions.

According to the site, "the card can only be used to purchase AT&T products at AT&T owned and operated retail locations or for on-line purchases at www.att.com/wireless. Your AT&T Promotion Card cannot be used at AT&T authorized agent/retailer locations."

To read the Terms and Conditions in their entirety, simply click on the link below.

AT&T Trade-In Promotion

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can I use a promotion card to pay for another person's wireless bill?

2 of 4 (838 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 9:21:05 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you for the kind reply.

Yes, I meant a trade-in promotion card.

Then, can this card be used by another person, whose name differs from the name printed on the card?

My family account holder will login on ATT webpage and pay a bill using the card with my name.

Will it be possible or not?

Thanks.

Thank you for the kind reply.

Yes, I meant a trade-in promotion card.

Then, can this card be used by another person, whose name differs from the name printed on the card?

My family account holder will login on ATT webpage and pay a bill using the card with my name.

Will it be possible or not?

Thanks.

3 of 4 (836 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 10:31:30 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, again!

Based on the little excerpt I posted above, it looks like you may not be able to use the card to pay for a bill at all. According to the little snippet, the promotional card can only be used towards product purchases either online or at one of our corporate-owned locations.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, again!

Based on the little excerpt I posted above, it looks like you may not be able to use the card to pay for a bill at all. According to the little snippet, the promotional card can only be used towards product purchases either online or at one of our corporate-owned locations.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (830 Views)