Calls about $500.00 off my next uverse bill

Contributor

Calls about $500.00 off my next uverse bill

I have been getting many annoying calls from 800-000-0000 saying that I have been selected to save $500 off of my next AT&T bill. The last 2 were on a Saturday morning at 7:30 and 8:00. Is this something generated from AT&T? The calls come to my cell phine (not an AT&T account) and my home phone (is connected with AT&T. Any one else been getting this?

Message 1 of 4 (606 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Calls about $500.00 off my next uverse bill

Never heard of it (albeit, I could totally go for $500 off my bill!). 

Plug the number into  whocallsme.com and see if anyone knows anything about it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (598 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Calls about $500.00 off my next uverse bill

jojo92633 - Are you interested in a bridge? Prime real estate over the East river, NYC. Probably could apply the $500 savings to close the deal.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (593 Views)
Contributor

I'm Also Getting Calls about $500.00 Off

Every voice message I receive is so garbled that all I can catch is "AT&T" and "$500." There is no introduction; nor is there a number given to call back. I figure these annoying messages are bogus because any other voice message I've received from AT&T is clearly stated and includes a callback number.

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.