Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 12, 2013
6:01:30 AM
View profile
Caller ID time

Just had uverse voice and internet installed 3 days ago. Problems yes, but all seems to work ok.

However the caller ID does not register the time when calls come in. Any ideas?

Just had uverse voice and internet installed 3 days ago. Problems yes, but all seems to work ok.

However the caller ID does not register the time when calls come in. Any ideas?

Caller ID time

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 1:57:59 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, oldvan!

Thanks for posting. What sort of home phone do you have? Is it at least displaying the name? Go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with our U-verse technical team.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, oldvan!

Thanks for posting. What sort of home phone do you have? Is it at least displaying the name? Go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with our U-verse technical team.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Caller ID time

2 of 4 (254 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 10:20:42 AM
(0)
Tutor
Spoiler

Problem has been fixed by a call I made to the Texas people who in turn did a smart chat with someone who knew what to do. Thanks for answering my post.

Spoiler

Problem has been fixed by a call I made to the Texas people who in turn did a smart chat with someone who knew what to do. Thanks for answering my post.

3 of 4 (230 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 6:50:37 PM
(0)
Tutor

Was fixed by a support tech who know what to do. Only took one week and 4 calls to get it fixed.

Was fixed by a support tech who know what to do. Only took one week and 4 calls to get it fixed.

4 of 4 (190 Views)