Caller ID still sending eastern STANDARD not Eastern Daylight Savings in incoming calls.

Caller ID still sending eastern STANDARD not Eastern Daylight Savings in incoming calls.

[ Edited ]

ATT UVERSE (digital VOIP service) Caller ID feature is still sending Eastern Standard Time in all incoming phone calls but should have automatically changed to sending Daylight Savings Time at 2:00 AM Sunday March 9th.  I believe this is an ATT issue to resolve as no UVERSE digital Voice user should have to do anything for this official time change in the Eastern Time Zone.  Please email me an answer?

Thanks,

William

Marietta, GA

[Edited for privacy.]

Message 1 of 8 (846 Views)
pr8
Contributor

Re: Caller ID still sending eastern STANDARD not Eastern Daylight Savings in incoming calls.

Same problem in Central Zone, caller ID is displaying CST, not CDT. Customer Service @ 800.288.2020 told me was a server problem affecting many users and that they were aware of it. Was advised not my fault and just wait it out. Fix should be soon and automatic.......
Message 2 of 8 (779 Views)
Community Support

Re: Caller ID still sending eastern STANDARD not Eastern Daylight Savings in incoming calls.

Hi,

Thank you for posting. We are aware of this issue and are working towards getting this resolved.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 8 (726 Views)
Highlighted

Hi David T,

Thank you for posting a reply to my issue with the caller ID EST TO EDT changeover NOT,  It is good being able to post to the forum and not having to spend hours (believe me) sometimes on AT&T's 800 number trying to get some issues resolved.

Unfortunately, the issue has not been resolved as of 11:52 PM on March 18th.

Is it possible for you to contact your AT&T colleagues to let them know the issue has not been resolved and determine if someone has taken ownership of the issue and can provide you with a realistic  estimated resolution date

Thanks and best regards,

William

Marietta, GA

Message 4 of 8 (651 Views)
Teacher

Same here. I live in the central time zone & every time someone calls, my time on my phone changes back to one hour behind. It did not change it to one hour ahead on the daylight savings date. I did manually but it just gets changed back every time a call comes in. Last year in the fall when clocks had to go back an hour, they did change the time but they did it like 2 weeks early. Now they are late doing it this time. Any chance this is getting fixed any time soon?

Message 5 of 8 (629 Views)
Teacher

Still no fix for this? It has been over 2 weeks since daylight savings time & it still has not been fixed. If At&T is aware of the problem, then how come they have not done anything about it.

Message 6 of 8 (562 Views)
Scholar

AT&T...please provide an update on this issue

Message 7 of 8 (459 Views)
Scholar

fixed!

not sure if it was a firmware fix?

my firmware is Current software version: 9.1.0h4d38

Message 8 of 8 (424 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.